PSO2 withdrawls

Just got Sonic Adventures 2 since it was on sale. Gonna get my Chao garden started up and work on that till OBT.

Did they merge all of the withdrawal threads into mine lol

@FluffyShinobi said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Did they merge all of the withdrawal threads into mine lol

Yes, I posted a new one and within minutes it was here. I didn't know this one existed, but that's fine.

@Duchess-May muahahaha I am now the keeper of all your withdrawals you may call me Beezy The Plug

@Duchess-May muahahaha I am now the keeper of all your withdrawals you may call me Beezy The Plug

Then I share more pictures! I must have more Sega in my life and PSO2 is such a good feeling.

Currently playing this on my Saturn (got it sealed): snatcher_case.JPG

@The-Question said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Just got Sonic Adventures 2 since it was on sale. Gonna get my Chao garden started up and work on that till OBT.

That sounds like a good plan! Chao garden can definitely keep you busy for a good while

Wonder if you can get the Chao Mag in PSO2 like the old PSO days.

@Chrispy0530 said in PSO2 withdrawls:

If there I then I missed it. I would love a Chao mag that allows for custom colors.

@The-Question I’d love a chao mag !! An how’s you garden coming?

Rolling around at the speed of sound...

Only go to hatching one egg. Had other stuff come up so I have to wait before I can get on and play more. Gonna use the first 2 chao to unlock heaven and hell.

@Rantious said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Rolling around at the speed of sound...

Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-2Ys7ZQbeU (Yes, this is something that's in the game for certain events.)

Only go to hatching one egg. Had other stuff come up so I have to wait before I can get on and play more. Gonna use the first 2 chao to unlock heaven and hell.

Which chao garden is your favorite between heaven and hell? 😄

@Photon_Cat said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Which chao garden is your favorite between heaven and hell? 😄

Heaven. The thing is I always end up putting all my dark Chao's there. Hell is for the Chao's that overstock. I only care for 3-5 at most and let mainly RNG handle the appearances. Except for when I use Rogue to create a Hero Chao. Getting a mixture of Dragon and Rogue features on a hero Chao looks so amazing.

@Chrispy0530 said in PSO2 withdrawls:

If there I then I missed it. I would love a Chao mag that allows for custom colors.

Speaking of this, has PSO2 had an event that focused on Chao at all? When I played JP PSO2 I normally missed the anniversary events, but I was thinking it would be cool to replace the ship emergency code with protecting a Chao or something to that effect.