PSO2 withdrawls

@FluffyShinobi said in PSO2 withdrawls:

@Hengbok I had to make a Japanese iTunes account to download PSO2es it’s probably the same way for Android too

It's different actually. Google Play will identify you based on your location / region. This is why it's extremely difficult to get Granblue Fantasy anymore if you didn't get it while it was still available on the English Google Play.

Open beta when?

@iii-STaXX-iii no one knows it’s all speculation right now i’d Just keep on a eye on the Twitter for now

Been googling for updates daily since jan 1st. Master race must continue waiting 😞

@DankNugs9429 said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Been googling for updates daily since jan 1st. Master race must continue waiting 😞

The master race that requires a minimum of 1k to have e decent fps and graphics? Sure thing there pal.

You aren't alone, been waiting like 7 years for my fix, some people much much longer.

Pso2 tomorrow should be a meme

@GamerKillance do you still need a vpn to play it? - i know for a while there you did, so am curious - i mean it would be a nice means to kill the time until launch - and fiddle with stuff to get the hang of stuff!

@capitalG386 You don't need a VPN to play it. been playing it since launch day back in 2012.

@capitalG386 Like AlVaRo0515 said, you don't need VPN to play PSO2JP. There was a time after the DDOS attack when people outside of Japan needed VPN to play the game but that's been years ago. And the IP lock for people in the South East Asia region has been lifted as well a couple months after the dead of PSO2SEA. They are able to play PSO2JP without VPN since late 2017/early 2018. Unless your ISP is screwing with you, let's hope not.

@GamerKillance said in PSO2 withdrawls:

The master race that requires a minimum of 1k to have e decent fps and graphics? Sure thing there pal.

Because it's not like a gaming PC can only be used for gaming. Also a lot of "out of the box" PCs now a days can run PSO2 and you can get those for less than $1k.

Plus people don't have their own gaming system preferences? Sure thing there pal.

@GamerKillance said in PSO2 withdrawls:

PSO2 JP could run fine on a ASUS ROG G73JH, which I had back in 2011 right as I moved into my new apartment. Pretty much anything even mid-tier non-gaming nowadays can run PSO2 fine.

The Wiki (unofficial, but they were right about the CBT in Feb) states the release as Q2, which doesn't start until April. If that is the case, OBT won't be until March most likely.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PSO2 withdrawls:

The Wiki (unofficial, but they were right about the CBT in Feb) states the release as Q2, which doesn't start until April. If that is the case, OBT won't be until March most likely.

And official sources state Spring. If you know anything about calendars / how seasons work. Each season is exactly 3 months worth, as there are 12 months in a year. They usually start on the 18th through the 22nd of the month they're supposed to start/end in. March 19th happens to be when Spring starts this year. It will end on June 20th.

But if PSO2 wants any semblance of "staying alive," they'll start PC players sooner than later. Relying solely on Xbox alone for the majority of this year will kill the game.

@coldreactive I know how seasons work and when springs starts/ends, was simply sharing that Wiki shows Quarter 2, which doesnt start until April. Many people are hoping they choose the "March" half of Spring, but that doesn't seem very likely at this point.

The SEGA of America website doesn't even list this game as a future release.

As stated in the censorship thread, it isn't on the ESRB website.

It hasn't been officially announced for Steam yet, so Steam won't show it as a "Upcoming release".

Seems like it will be a late spring release, which would be a shame cause the hype is very good right now. Not so much after a month.