PSO2 withdrawls

Am I the only just starring at the server screen hoping they pop up every few hrs, I even downloaded PSO2es an binged watched oracle so I could get a hit of that sweet sweet pso2

Nope you're not. People have been doing that off and on since the day CBT ended.

@The-Question they got us hooked on that good stuff man were all gonna need rehab soon.

@FluffyShinobi said in PSO2 withdrawls:

@The-Question they got us hooked on that good stuff man were all gonna need rehab soon.

Thankfully not me. Besides setting up an Alliance discord, keeping an eye on PSO2 mediums, and playing Witcher 3. I have been able to keep myself busy enough. Witcher 3 is already long enough with all it's dlc's but I decided to start a new game on death march without NG+. So I will have plenty to keep me busy.

@The-Question i’ve Honestly never beaten Witcher, cause of how long it is lol . Been playing black desert online but it’s not the same 😞

@The-Question i’ve Honestly never beaten Witcher, cause of how long it is lol . Been playing black desert online but it’s not the same 😞

Witcher 3 isn't actually that long in terms of main story. It's all the side content that can get you. The expansions are also pretty neat. ith as a new Game+ Mode that allows you to progress further in gear with each new game you start.

That said, I'm having withdrawl despite me not being in the CBT due to having only a PC.

@coldreactive said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Witcher 3 isn't actually that long in terms of main story. It's all the side content that can get you. The expansions are also pretty neat.

That said, I'm having withdrawl despite me not being in the CBT due to having only a PC.

Witcher 3 on my first 100% playthrough on Death March took me 117 hours. With the DLC about 200+ hours. Death March makes the game so stupidly hard at some parts that it all comes down to enemy RNG before you can win a fight. Crones are like that for sure unless on NG+. I remember spending a good 14 hours on one fight at the mid way point in the game on a unskippable and unavoidable fight. I had what I calculated 10% chance to get the right first 3 attack patterns. If I didn't get them I would get teleported on for an instant kill.

If you manage to successfully make a JP sega ID you can play the JP PSO2 through the tweaker. Best way to play it while you wait for NA version.

You can watch some recent PS4 gameplay one of my friends did on PSO2 JP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX3rgveqh64

@GamerKillance I would but all I own for a pc is a Samsung chromebook an that’s not gonna play it lol

I'm definitely experiencing a PSO2 withdrawal. The game was so fun. I haven't had so much with a game in such a long time.

It's fun to search @play_pso2 on twitter as well and see all the other people that are having withdrawals, at least we aren't alone! 😹

Hopefully not too much longer until the Open Beta.

Work keeps me busy for the most part. I spammed the Zinnia event in Pokemon Masters as I was being lazy with her, worked on the new Chapter in DFFOO and set up a discord for the Alliance I opened up during the CBT for PSO2 and the one I helm on WoW.

Just waiting for the OBT and full release to drag my buddies in and tear stuff up. My wife is VERY much eyeing summoner though right now. We have waited a long time, this period before is a drop in the bucket. Although hype is very much to the maximum.

Uggggghhh... I also want to play but have been trying to keep my mind off a little by thinking of watching the Sonic movie this Saturday. It's helping lol. But to think of the feeling to just turn on the system and hop on a ship to even do one exploration keeps me wanting to play more lol

PSO2 twitter page makes things a bit more exciting everytime they post something too.

I want to play PSO2es after seeing it but can't download it. And..... i dont want to play it if its going to come out in NA at some point for PSO2 for NA too xD

With all this excitement I am surprised they haven't at least given a date when they will give more information. Something to tide people over. In today's society people have a very limited attention span. Also other MMOs are on the horizon that could capture that waiting playerbase.

Also surprised that they let the closed beta survey go this long. That should of ended the day after the closed beta did so they can get to work on any major issues. I didn't see anything major besides the bottleneck the first 6 hours. After that I had no issues at all.

@Hengbok I had to make a Japanese iTunes account to download PSO2es it’s probably the same way for Android too