Thank you Devs for a fun game

With all the negative threads I'm seeing in general lately, I wanted to post something postitive.

Despite the rough launch and issues that are still being fixed, I want to thank the PSO2 devs for continuing to support the game, communicate with players as best they can with the timezone and language barriers, and give us a variety of events and updates.

I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time.

I 100% agree. There was a lot of hiccups and yes we are lacking stuff,but its still a hella fun game and I cannot put it down,even when I feel like I'm burning myself out of it. I just HAVE to play. I'm loving every minutes of it.

Thank you Microsoft for bringing the game to the west because if it isnt Sonic Sega locks it to japan. Also thank you team that bridged the iron wall of japan to let me play the forbidden game and again for all the work they put into fixing the western release as without them I'd still be endlessly downloading the game and staring at black screens.

100% agree. Its about time to say "thank you!" Finally we get to play this great game, and I love everything about it ❤

Thank you, everyone. We appreciate all of your support! We promise to improve more in providing you the best PSO2 NA experience moving forward.

@GM-Bleed Thanks Bleed. Community Managers have a rough job being the middlemen between the devs and the community. You have to take all the anger of players without being able to give us answers unless you're allowed to. But without you guys, we wouldn't have any voice to the devs, so thanks. 🙂

You got that right @Lorient 🙂 Thank you for understanding. All we want is for everyone to enjoy the game, we are with you in all of these. So I am humbly asking for patience with regards to the issues you guys are experiencing. We are already doing our best to fix all of the issues.

@GM-Bleed Look,I'll be honest. Yes SEGA has messed up(or Microsoft for all we know,maybe both even),but without all of you,we wouldn't even be having these discussions. I think that past the common frustrations we feel,we are very grateful to you all for the constant work ya'll putting in. And for myself,I cannot believe we finally have that game over here. But its here and I am having a blast. So keep on keeping on,and remember that while the frustrations are more prevalent right now,we are grateful for the game.

That is music to my ears @Morgothryuzaki . 🙂 I understand all of your concerns and we are here to listen.

/salute

I too want to say thank you to Microsoft AND Sega for bringing back Phantasy Star to the west. This is a series that's always had a special place in my heart since I first played Phantasy Star 2 back on the Genesis when I was a kid, so seeing the name become relevant again in the US, and to an entirely new generation of gamers, brings a smile to my face.

Now ah...if only we could maybe get Sega to do something about a certain other game about Sky Pirates...

As @GM-Bleed said, thank you all for this. It's really good to read. It definitely isn't always easy, lol.

Thank you for the warm appreciation @Blade-Syphon 🙂

@Doam-Burger said in Thank you Devs for a fun game:

Thank you Microsoft for bringing the game to the west because if it isnt Sonic Sega locks it to japan. Also thank you team that bridged the iron wall of japan to let me play the forbidden game and again for all the work they put into fixing the western release as without them I'd still be endlessly downloading the game and staring at black screens.

Technically, the NA version is still being run by SEGA of Japan... Microsoft simply gave em an incentive to release it in the West and supported the release (Servers, Cost, etc).

Other than that, finally being able to play on the NA version... i'd say, im actually having a lot of fun. I know there are some issues which many people still want to see fixed and which I have definitely noticed but it hasn't stopped me from having fun with what we have and just partying up with players... and im saying this as someone who previously played the JP servers for many years.

I definitely look forward to what the future holds for PSO2 NA with its global launch, future content and release on other platforms... (Steam, etc)

@Leonkh99 I am very glad that you are enjoying the game.

I'm also really enjoying the game so far, currently in the process of trying to get it working on my pc once more but it's still very early into the pc release so I've come to expect some work in progress technical issues with the OS. I was able to try a few Urgent Events before that.

I think there should maybe be a level cap for who can participate in normal mode. The Dark Falz event ended in like 10 seconds for the group that I was in. Still a great time. Cheers.