Actual support for the game at least

Hello guys! Thank you all for the input and feedback. We appreciate all of your concerns and will do our best to improve our game more.

@GM-Bleed Keep doing what you guys can. Take it one day at a time.

We appreciate it @Morgothryuzaki .

@Doam-Burger said in Actual support for the game at least:

The jpn version is loaded with campaigns as well it's not unique. The time you'll actually be able to hear the real lobby music is actually rare as you usually have an event theme in the background and Samba the rest of the time. If anything I feel we are lacking since they seem to want to slow the leveling process for now.

I consider this a huge negative, actually. The constant "theme-ey" music in the lobby is annoying. I just want the default lobby music more often than not.

@Zipzo said in Actual support for the game at least:

@Doam-Burger said in Actual support for the game at least:

The jpn version is loaded with campaigns as well it's not unique. The time you'll actually be able to hear the real lobby music is actually rare as you usually have an event theme in the background and Samba the rest of the time. If anything I feel we are lacking since they seem to want to slow the leveling process for now.

I consider this a huge negative, actually. The constant "theme-ey" music in the lobby is annoying. I just want the default lobby music more often than not.

I dont know the default music is Samba after all

Anything that isnt Samba is a blessing in my books it's truly a lobby theme to inject madness and despair into a person's life. Also yes its 100% a negative and yes Samba once it hits the lobby it never goes away a scratching torture always in the back of your mind. Even know it plays and plays and plays the best option is just to go into the sounds settings and turn it off.

@Doam-Burger Wish we had the option of changing the lobby music to the music discs we collected.

I'd rather hear the Yakuza Ishin and 5 songs.

I mean I'm glad you're having fun since you were about to quit last week and questioned the point of playing because your Nem wep wouldn't drop lol.