GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer

@coldreactive said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

@Luz-PT said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

@The-Question said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

@Luz-PT said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

Transfering shouldn't be that expensive right?

Didn't play JP so idk.

700 AC/7 USD If the conversion is the same as on JP.

Ouch. Yeah I hope they make it free for a while then.

At least it isn't 10-14 USD like FFXIV, which does need such a high price due to how rocky their servers can be.

That's a pretty wild price for a transfer.

@Devmen said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

If there's no free character transfers, I wouldn't mind starting over as well.

Most people are probably in the same boat, but I don't think that this will be the case.

@Rzarcasm said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

Well, for FFXIV, they also auto-relinquish your housing plot, which is an actual physical space in a housing ward. It's not instanced like PSO2's apartment system. World/server transfers also transfer a lot of data. Like your NPC squadron information, your grand company rank (for all grand companies you've been in, you can be in all three) all of your different currencies (And there's like 20 different currencies in the game.) Beast tribe ranks, etc.

I don't think many free to plays have an NPC faction reputation system. I know TERA does.

@coldreactive said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

@Rzarcasm said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

Well, for FFXIV, they also auto-relinquish your housing plot, which is an actual physical space in a housing ward. It's not instanced like PSO2's apartment system. World/server transfers also transfer a lot of data. Like your NPC squadron information, your grand company rank (for all grand companies you've been in, you can be in all three) all of your different currencies (And there's like 20 different currencies in the game.) Beast tribe ranks, etc.

I don't think many free to plays have an NPC faction reputation system. I know TERA does.

Ah gotcha, that explains that price then. 😊

Considering PSO2 is a free to play, and allows you to be multiple classes on a single character, while keeping progress intact server-side while not currently having said classes active, they should make it at least 7-8 USD. If they ever added reputation systems, or other data that carries over, they should consider raising it more.

I can't wait till all the ships are available. I think I'm going to go start in ship 6 with the brand new Alliance called Overlords. Even if I never played PSO2 before the CBT

Free transfers for beta testers

Yes agreed

Just checking has anyone heard anything about this my buddy and I wanted go to ship 5 in CBT but obviously that wasn't possible we still hope to hop off 1. I tend to prefer lower pop servers in my mmos as I don't typically guild or clan up and just pug with various groups.

@Pizzonage said in GM Request OBT-Full Release Ship Transfer:

Just checking has anyone heard anything about this my buddy and I wanted go to ship 5 in CBT but obviously that wasn't possible we still hope to hop off 1. I tend to prefer lower pop servers in my mmos as I don't typically guild or clan up and just pug with various groups.

For the time being there is still no news on this front. They will likely make a post on the Annoucements/News category, on the main site announcements category, or through Twitter and Facebook. The time of when we do get any news may not be until full release though. So for the time being it's just a waiting game.

I really do hope that the whole game comes out at the start of spring

Is this available yet?

Please allow transfers and open Ship 4.

while ship tranfers may not be available either free or paid I think that it is possible to play on multiple available ships but it means starting from scratch on the new ship and your current character will be safe on his/her original ship, at least with the Xbox one version of PSO2, I don't know about the PC version as there is no doubt a difference in the programming codes and I did not fully test my theory so I won't recommend doing it because I don't want anyone to be mad 😠 at me if it doesn't work