Soaring Blades looks cool except...

When you sheath the soaring blades it sits so awkwardly on the back at a completely bizzare unnatural angle not at all like twin daggers or dual saber.

Is there a weapon camo which makes them sheath more like twin daggers or saber?

Only suggestion is to customize the sheath position to make them look more fitted to the body. I do have the live cellular camo and it basically looks like a small battery pack on the back of your character. Hope this helps.

I just want light sabers...

The Live Cellular (pinkish) and Bio Cellular (greenish) camos reduce all sheathed weapons to a little yellow pack that can generally be hidden inside the character entirely. I have a thread on here showing off a lot of the Multi-weapon Camos (most of whic can be found in the Photon Booster shop) and I tried to show sheathed positions as well if you want to check that out.

The Cydstrid camo works for soaring blades, and the sheathed position is essentially a vertical "stacked katana" set up, one over the other, which lays much flatter and more naturally.

@ZeeHero9271 Not all of them, but yeah

@Justlikekarma4 said in Soaring Blades looks cool except...:

Only suggestion is to customize the sheath position to make them look more fitted to the body.

Works like a charm