Hey, Lets stop Undercutting each other in the market!

So yes, since the new UQ's Sigma and Nox drop often, i get it. But we are shooting our selves in the feet. if you see items in there, dont sell them for 10k! we are all trying to make money too! XD

10K is 10K.

If it was free it is all profit.

Dude, that's how market works. Wanna higher prices? Just outbuy every other offer so yours will be the only one there and for as expensive as you want xD

lmao i mean im mainly kidding. i understand thats how the market works but these 12* are getting so low! and @NotTriEdge you right XD i could do that! i just want my saiki and i cant get it to drop :[

Slapping excess Nemesis items at prices of 7m because the real business is Fashion.😎

@Tehbigcat said in Hey, Lets stop Undercutting each other in the market!:

lmao i mean im mainly kidding. i understand thats how the market works but these 12* are getting so low! and @NotTriEdge you right XD i could do that! i just want my saiki and i cant get it to drop :[

Hahaha ( please don't ). The cheaper things are better it is for players who don't have personal shop to make that good money.

@XUL This. Fashion is the big bucks.

@XUL real end game is fashion, so true XD

I dont see anybody dropping the price on hero scarf... so if anyone wants to undercut someone, im buying i guess XD

The game highly incentivizes rapid undercutting.

Either you use AC tokens to get 30 days of access that doesn't auto-renew, or you get lucky with fun scratches and win 3 days of access that also doesn't auto-renew.

So people are encouraged to make sure everything in their shop sells out ASAP until they have run through all the things the need to sell in the short time period that they will have access.

Even just putting on a normal paid subscription would alleviate a lot of that... but not having the 3-day access tokens would help even further - though they are popular.

Otherwise, just accept that most of the other sellers are just trying to keep their inventory from filling up and are working on a permanent model of "furniture store going out of business clearance closing sale" - the kind that always seems urgent even though the place has had the sign up for 7 years...

• As soon as they run out of 3-day tokens, it's a loss on every item that failed to sell...

So they're going to undercut without mercy.

And here i am not even considering to get one of those Very sunny Wanda eggs on the market because they are at like 5M, like nope i will grind for it.

@Kichwas depends on the item.

AC xoametics tend to continue to climb in value, so not selling that rapidly helps them out in the long run.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Hey, Lets stop Undercutting each other in the market!:

@Kichwas depends on the item.

My point is that... if you have a 3-day token to access being a seller...

and you have 200 items in your account storage waiting to sell, and can only list 30 at a time...

You're going to light a fire under that for-sale sign...

For contrast, Guild Wars 2 and opposite problem. No limit to how many things I can list or how long I can list them for. I think I have things up for sale there that I put up in 2013... because... why care about it?

@Kichwas said in Hey, Lets stop Undercutting each other in the market!:

For contrast, Guild Wars 2 and opposite problem. No limit to how many things I can list or how long I can list them for. I think I have things up for sale there that I put up in 2013... because... why care about it?

Free storage basically.

Nox weapons dropped because 13 star weapons are dropping in price, at least on ship 3. Some 13 star weapons are dirt cheap right now and it caused some 12 stars to dip below 20k.