Let us reset one skill tree with gems?

Why is it so set in stone? Why can't we make changes without giving out money?

Skill Reset passes usually are given out at major updates or skill fixes; free. I, too, wonder why not have leniency for newer players.

It should be easier to access then what it currently is. AC would be a compromise.

@Pulptenks said in Let us reset one skill tree with gems?:

It should be easier to access then what it currently is. AC would be a compromise.

Well that adds a whole new tree so you can multispec for different class combos. being able to reset those easy wouldn't hurt. Everyone wins.

@Ki-Rin This is EXACTLY why they do it this way. They know that eventually we're going to have to reset or add new skill trees. This is predatory multitransactions schemes.

They did at one time have a single tree AC reset; it cost 1000AC, double the cost of a new tree. If I recall, they removed it when they began replacing certain AC things with SG options, like the skill tree transfer option.

The "workaround" of buying one additional skill tree and then transferring it back and forth with SG to clear it out seems to me to be the intended replacement for the single tree reset since the action of transferring twice costs 200SG which, if bought in the default increments of 20SG, would cost 1000AC. With the lack of SG sources on NA this is still pricey, but on the JPN server where you can get tons of free SG, it just becomes a one-time investment of 500AC for the extra tree.