Seigi Kusuke, I'm just laughing at how wrong you were!

For years you told people quit fighting for the game. But hey, I'm so laughing at you today, wherever you are dude. You're a fool!

alt text

Why is thread?

r_847295_MenWV.gif

@XUL I'll do you one better: What is thread?

This is awesome . 11 years to spike the ball on this fools face. I like it.

Only an idiot drags up something some random person on the internet said years ago as it was relevant. No idea who or what with whatever was linked there. Doesn't really matter either

• move the heck on.

Chances are that person has as well, and might not even have that opinion anymore.

@Kichwas That's just putting oil on the fire for the spite of it at this point, after all nobody would have thought the game would come in the west 8 years later.

@Dracoco1214 said in Seigi Kusuke, I'm just laughing at how wrong you were!:

@Kichwas That's just putting oil on the fire for the spite of it at this point, after all nobody would have thought the game would come in the west 8 years later.

Yeah.

It's like... dragging up some random drama from ancient internet history and then posting it on some other forum for... what purpose exactly?

I might as well start trolling Ceasar about the whole thing that happened in the Roman Senate...

Side but actually same rant: One of the worst things about the Internet is the timeless nature of it given that we as human beings exist in time... Folks dragging up old stuff on people prevents anyone from moving forward, having a new perspective, or evolving on the topic...

Has no one who uses the Internet ever in their life changed their opinion on ANYTHING?

I keep seeing this in the news too... people getting in trouble a decade later for some stupid post they made as a teenager. Makes me glad I'm gen-X and didn't have Internet access until I was a little older...

Some of the best, and most 'enlightened' people you will meet in life started out on a given topic as total uneducated jerks... and if the Internet happened to be around before they evolved... no ability to move on is just the worst form of toxicity...

@Kichwas said in Seigi Kusuke, I'm just laughing at how wrong you were!:

@Dracoco1214 said in Seigi Kusuke, I'm just laughing at how wrong you were!:

Yeah.

It's like... dragging up some random drama from ancient internet history and then posting it on some other forum for... what purpose exactly?

I might as well start trolling Ceasar about the whole thing that happened in the Roman Senate...

Side but actually same rant: One of the worst things about the Internet is the timeless nature of it given that we as human beings exist in time... Folks dragging up old stuff on people prevents anyone from moving forward, having a new perspective, or evolving on the topic...

Has no one who uses the Internet ever in their life changed their opinion on ANYTHING?

I keep seeing this in the news too... people getting in trouble a decade later for some stupid post they made as a teenager. Makes me glad I'm gen-X and didn't have Internet access until I was a little older...

Some of the best, and most 'enlightened' people you will meet in life started out on a given topic as total uneducated jerks... and if the Internet happened to be around before they evolved... no ability to move on is just the worst form of toxicity...

It's really a sad state of affairs...

Maybe I've seen older necro'ed threads...