New To PSO2

Hello all Im very new to the game and hopefully will be able to play in august as im in the middle of moving. Is the game playable in different regions ie Australia? And also 😭 that means i will miss the sonic event 😞

I'm going to assume you already live in Australia. I believe the NA PSO2 isn't region locked. Don't know if you'll need to use the Tweaker instead of microsoft store.

@MagmaBlaze said in New To PSO2:

I'm going to assume you already live in Australia. I believe the NA PSO2 isn't region locked. Don't know if you'll need to use the Tweaker instead of microsoft store.

Sadly not in australia yet 🙂 still in the UK my flight is on the 4th of august but the game is available on the Australia store front so it should work hopefully

@SuperXTornado said in New To PSO2:

@MagmaBlaze said in New To PSO2:

Sadly not in australia yet 🙂 still in the UK my flight is on the 4th of august but the game is available on the Australia store front so it should work hopefully

Sonic event will def be over before then.

@Lwyu I’ll just have to buy the Sonic pack

Australian player here @SuperXTornado !

There is no regional restrictions on playing the game, though you do need to jump through some hoops to purchase Arks Cash.

We will apparently be having a full on global launch later this year however so when that happens, Arks Cash purchases may not be as much of a pain in the neck as it is right now...

@Leonkh99 said in New To PSO2:

Australian player here @SuperXTornado !

There is no regional restrictions on playing the game, though you do need to jump through some hoops to purchase Arks Cash.

We will apparently be having a full on global launch later this year however so when that happens, Arks Cash purchases may not be as much of a pain in the neck as it is right now...

@Leonkh99 Reply;

Oh perfect fingers crossed we get one soon

Update!

Finally In Australia 🙂 and currently downloaded PSO2 i brought the sonic edition

Good to see you again. 🙂 Glad you made it safely.

Necromancy confirmed