I got he game through PSO2 Tweaker and want to buy stuff.

I got the game through PSO2 Tweaker as to not have to deal with the MS store. I'm up to lvl 20 and having a blast. I wanted to grab premium and probably some AC but when i try to buy something through the MS store I get an Authentication error. When trying to buy through the game nothing happens at all.

Is there anyway I can buy stuff using PSO2 Tweaker?

Buying through MS Store is the only way to get AC. You must also have a US or Canada address when using a bank card, credit card, Paypal, etc. Otherwise, if you don't live in either of these regions, you must purchase a Microsoft gift card from a 3rd party website that allows you to buy in your country.

Ok, when I try to buy anything through the MS store I get this:

Sign in again Then try again. Sign in again Then try again. PUR-AuthenticationFailure PIRUGr1ASU2dloSm.36.1.10.8 2020/06/15 - 21:49:07 UTC

I've already signed in twice.

It's on microsofts end. I just spoke with chat and they said the back end team is working on a fix.

im getting the same error. When trying to buy AC through PSO, the button "purchase AC" does nothing. n i get the pur error when trying to buy though the microsoft store

Just buy a gift card through amazon. I got the same "back end team is working on a fix" run around when I called microsoft as well. That was two weeks ago, been using gift cards since.

@DHG-Hybr1d said in I got he game through PSO2 Tweaker and want to buy stuff.:

Just buy a gift card through amazon. I got the same "back end team is working on a fix" run around when I called microsoft as well. That was two weeks ago, been using gift cards since.

The issue is I get this error now when attempting to apply a gift card on the windows store, dousent matter if it's an app or website, and also if I try to spend credits already on my account too. literally nothing works.

You can actually purchase it through their website, without opening the Windows Store app, like so. It's all serverside so once you purchase it on the website, it should show it ingame relatively quickly (assuming it all went through correctly).