Hey, wanna help me grind? Sure....

Launchers sit in the corner during PSE Burst, anyone who is NOT a launcher, kills absolutely nothing during PSE burst, and should use the Sit emote, and go Afk.

No.... Seriously.... If you don't have a launcher, sit in the same spot as launchers, and go Afk, while work is being done. Especially during Ark Boost Event.

Edit: I'm 75 Force, Tek, Ranger, and soon to be Gunner rofl... Sorry, grinding is a "Launcher thing"

@xxHumorxx the shots from my rifle shall dispatch the enemy first.

@xxHumorxx said in Hey, wanna help me grind? Sure....:

Launchers sit in the corner during PSE Burst, anyone who is NOT a launcher, kills absolutely nothing during PSE burst, and should use the Sit emote, and go Afk.

No.... Seriously.... If you don't have a launcher, sit in the same spot as launchers, and go Afk, while work is being done. Especially during Ark Boost Event.

Edit: I'm 75 Force, Tek, Ranger, and soon to be Gunner rofl... Sorry, grinding is a "Launcher thing"

launchers kills enemies just fine, i mostly prefer rangers anyways for pse bursts since they dont need to move and not cause enemies to spawn far away and kill enemies rather quickly.

Sure.... Rangers are fine and all, but there is the odd occasion I do see someone who is superior, such as the force i seen earlier who did 80K dmg per hit, and cleared out an entire group, never got a PSE burst that run.....

Point is.... If you don't have a launcher.... sit down =P

@xxHumorxx people play standing up?

FYI other than Ultiquests, If the person is getting alot of kills with a launcher... likely he is either: a. partying with bunch of melee players. b. he is partying with bunch of NPCs.

@Ash-Lv1 said in Hey, wanna help me grind? Sure....:

FYI other than Ultiquests, If the person is getting alot of kills with a launcher... likely he is either: a. partying with bunch of melee players. b. he is partying with bunch of NPCs.

Npc's do nothing they are basically your bonus enhancer when actual people aren't around

Npc's do nothing they are basically your bonus enhancer when actual people aren't around

u didn't get my joke.
Launcher is slow (it has the slowest projectile traveling time) and right now all other ranged weapons can 1HKO AQ mobs as well.

u didn't get my joke.
Launcher is slow (it has the slowest projectile traveling time) and right now all other ranged weapons can 1HKO AQ mobs as well.

until you get the more spongy mobs, launchers can also damage/kill multiple mobs at the same time as well

@Ash-Lv1 yeah with the right set-up and timing, cosmic breaker can absolutely demolish the spongey mobs (and lead to your inevitable death due to high aggro).

But that isn't the point of launchers in AQ, although it is largely unnecessary.

In the low lvl content were things die in one hit yes a ranged weapon will kill everything before a melee weapon can even get within range. This doesn't mean range weapons are the best for grinding or the best for PSE burst just that it the best for killing mobs 20 lvls lower than you that only have 5k hp. Once you get into Ultimate content were the average mob has 150k hp you'll need more than just rangers to keep a PSE burst going.

If I could find people with that sentiment about grinding and just doing it to help people level, I'd join. But I can't be bothered to continue grinding advanced quests for all the lv75 titles