Lobby Action: Flight Form

How exactly do you obtain the Lobby Action: Flight Form? I've tried looking it up... It just says scratch bonus.

Is that a literal name? I don't think I've heard of that. There are two emotes with Flight in their name:

The former, being SG, is not tradable so you can't get it and PC players have never had a way to get it.

The latter was from an AC scratch set that concluded before PC launch, however you can buy it from the player shops for what'll probably be an extortionate price because all pre-PC content is revoltingly expensive owing to an artificial limit of supply.

Edit: I'm not complaining by the way. This is literally the situation. All answers to questions like this will continue to need to explain the PC disadvantage unless and until they can generate that content by the intended means. That's just a fact.

haha ya, i get why xbox exclusivity was a thing; but there were so many cool outfits, accessories, and emotes that came out before we could even get a chance D'8

The one that turns you into a helicopter I wasn't sure what It was called. Was just curious but It seems like I wont have access to it... sigh ... no big deal.

@Teufel666 said in Lobby Action: Flight Form:

The one that turns you into a helicopter I wasn't sure what It was called.

That might actually be the Tails part of emote 602 from the Founders Pack, which is still available. Check the banner at the top of that page and 0:58 on the video to see if that's the one you're thinking of.

@Miraglyth it is Flight Form or whatever the translation is. It was an SG purchase, so it will eventually come back around. Starting to see some things recycled here and there.

@John-Paul-RAGE I will sit on my SG then until I see it lol.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Lobby Action: Flight Form:

Starting to see some things recycled here and there.

You are? I've been looking at the Fresh Finds listings to see if anything had been there before but I haven't noticed anything yet. Do you just mean the Sonic Mask accessory and Sonic Knuckles camo, or has there been more?

@Miraglyth some of the female accessories, but they may be like "recolored" versions or something. It seems like the emotes come once a week, but they haven't repeated yet. The one yesterday was Intoxicated. Other than the fan dance and flight form, the emotes have been largely garbage.

@Miraglyth some of the female accessories, but they may be like "recolored" versions or something.

Yeah I've definitely noticed some outfits and accessories that are from the main Fresh Finds offering but always seem to be alternate colours. Today we have Emilia Replica: Snow for instance. But they're still different items. I haven't seen any one specific item or set return unless it's a badge or gathering stamina drink.

I have seen I think 2 or 3 emotes so far, but they've always been different ones. It'd be nice to see one come back because it could give us confidence about the others.

@Miraglyth Now today there is a white version of the umbrella that seemingly has been on the fresh finds multiple times.

Go awaaaaay. These different color tickets are trash simply because they don't add to unlocking the item for all characters.

Go awaaaaay. These different color tickets are trash simply because they don't add to unlocking the item for all characters.

They don't even do that? For their cost? Sheesh, are these really worthwhile enough propositions for anyone to buy them? 😕

@Miraglyth Nope, not to me at least. I only but the emotes and a few triggers for each UQ.

Is one these "flight" emotes what allowed this one person to stand on the roof of the East (Right) Quest Counter this one time.. ..in the Gate Area..?! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger no, you can imb up there without any emotes. Just hop up the side.