Limit of skills obtained from discs

Perhaps the question is stupid, but already made a mistake with feeding the mag. So, is there any limit on the number of skills acquired from the disks. I can study all the disks that I meet in game or someday the limit comes and at a high level I can not learn what is really needed?

There is no limit. You can learn every skill/tech disc you come across (provided you meet the stat requirement for those) and upgrade the levels on them as much as you want if you happen to find a higher level of them.

@Berry said in Limit of skills obtained from discs:

There is no limit. You can learn every skill/tech disc you come across (provided you meet the stat requirement for those) and upgrade the levels on them as much as you want if you happen to find a higher level of them.

Understood, thanks.

So there's no reason not to just "use" every disc that you find so that you'll have them available and have the highest level of that skill?

@Natty-Boh-man said in Limit of skills obtained from discs:

So there's no reason not to just "use" every disc that you find so that you'll have them available and have the highest level of that skill?

if you're going for a Pure DEX Mag, you should feed them discs if you don't need said disc.