Game won't open at all

Game was working fine earlier today for my brother I tried to get on but it won't open at all. My brother then exited the game on his pc and won't open for him now either.

Just tried to open the game again thought it was working but it tried to do a launcher update and told me to restart the launcher and now it won't own at all again.

Unfortunately, I've run into this now too.

711abebc-7535-48da-94bd-16a484227686-image.png

Yep, same here bois and girls. Tried PSO Tweaker and it says that I have to re-download a whole bunch of game files again. What the fresh hell is this?

@Miasu I reasonably suspect it's Windows that has fouled this one up, as the game was working before I rebooted, and there was a Windows Update pending.

With that said, clearly how the game has been installed is just... not working.

was playing last couple days i got windows update now game wont start and it wants me to reinstal... Funny thing is devs on forum sollution for game not launching was windows update xD

Think I just got it to launch from the windows store it's doing an update will see

Actually looks like is downloading the whole game again? Lol

@Radatz117 said in Game won't open at all:

Actually looks like is downloading the whole game again? Lol

Yep. That's what it does. Also all of those "old" game files still remain somewhere in WindowsApps folders, so if you don't wanna lose 100+ gb of HD space, I recommend deleting those first. Had to reinstall mine 3 times today lol

I get to 2/2 on the install and it gets very slow like gunna take days slow wtf is up with this game?

Oh failed to download latest version and now won't open again. I've had a ticket up for a while love the response time....

@Radatz117 said in Game won't open at all:

Oh failed to download latest version and now won't open again. I've had a ticket up for a while love the response time....

I simply repaired my game(after re-downloading it from microsoft shitstore) using this tool.

Inb4 the game bricks itself again after another patch or windows update lul

This has happened to me at least 3 times since (PC) launch. This needs a fix immediately. Trying to repair from the MS store once again.

Windows update caused it, had it happen to me. First time I had any of these issues that I somehow avoided until now.

"Let me just move all your game files to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MutableBackup without saying anything bro, hope you dont mind :^)"

Im not very good with computers at all so guess I'm just screwed bs just spent money in game too