Tip: Want To Know Where To Complete the Client Orders You've Taken Up? Press the Tab Button (shoulder buttons on controllers)

Pressing the tab, or shoulder buttons for controllers, will change the tab of the client order list of the character you're talking to, from all to a location tab like Forest or Volcano and so on. This will help you out in figuring out where to go to complete the order and plan better in picking up a various other orders to complete at the same time if in they're in the same general planet. I'm sure others will have better way in organizing your client orders, but for now this is a good way to figure out where to go, especially if it's for an enemy you couldn't figure out where to find and kill. Hope this helps, from one new player to another.

@Guilrel Thanks, that will be helpful. I had a hard time finding just about every quest, i usually stumbled on the right one, lol.

Wish I had known this.... /cry

Also, available at the Quest Counter when selecting the Quest Difficulty, is an option to "View Quest Log." Not only will this display loot typically dropped, but also enemies you can expect to encounter. 😉

@Wesley
You're welcome. I just wished I knew that earlier in the beta, but at least we'll know what to do in the open beta.

@SamuraiCrazy Me too.

@GM-Deynger Is there a way to see all of this in a bit more detail? Please describe the inputs to reach the options if you can.

@Guilrel said in Tip: Want To Know Where To Complete the Client Orders You've Taken Up? Press the Tab Button (shoulder buttons on controllers):

@Wesley
You're welcome. I just wished I knew that earlier in the beta, but at least we'll know what to do in the open beta.

@SamuraiCrazy Me too.

@GM-Deynger Is there a way to see all of this in a bit more detail? Please describe the inputs to reach the options if you can.

Go to the Quest Counter and select the Quest you want. At the screen where you have the option to select "Normal", "Hard", "Very Hard", or "Super Hard", Left click, but instead of Accepting Quest, select "View Quest Log." You'll then be able to select which type of information you're interested in, whether it is types of enemies encountered or items dropped.

@GM-Deynger said in Tip: Want To Know Where To Complete the Client Orders You've Taken Up? Press the Tab Button (shoulder buttons on controllers):

@Guilrel said in Tip: Want To Know Where To Complete the Client Orders You've Taken Up? Press the Tab Button (shoulder buttons on controllers):

@Wesley

@SamuraiCrazy Me too.

Go to the Quest Counter and select the Quest you want. At the screen where you have the option to select "Normal", "Hard", "Very Hard", or "Super Hard", Left click, but instead of Accepting Quest, select "View Quest Log." You'll then be able to select which type of information you're interested in, whether it is types of enemies encountered or items dropped.

So what would the button equivalent be on xbox?

@Guilrel Thank you. The only problem I was having in the Closed Beta was figuring out where to even go to compete the client orders.

@GM-Deynger 20200320_081748 copy.jpg

I noticed the Quest Log in the Closed Beta, but the couple missions I've tried looking at it I got this message.

Yeah, that should begin to be populated by now with what players have seen in the instances they've run those areas. Can someone submit a ticket so we have documentation on the issue? Support > Contact Us > Contact Us Now.

@GM-Deynger - could you please update what the button equivalent is for this left click option for the Xbox? I'd love to be able to view the quest log.

@HeavyRevy said in Tip: Want To Know Where To Complete the Client Orders You've Taken Up? Press the Tab Button (shoulder buttons on controllers):

@GM-Deynger - could you please update what the button equivalent is for this left click option for the Xbox? I'd love to be able to view the quest log.

Hi all! As of today the Quest Log is working. It updates every 7 days, and since the server hadn't been up for 7 days....it was unavailable prior to today. You simply push "A" when hovering over the desired quest difficulty/level and then select "Quest Log."