Regarding Pre-PC Items...

@GM-Deynger Thank you so mucho its means a lot for many of us PC players, we all really hope that this could be possible TwT!~

@GM-Deynger Aaaah T~T Fingers crossed, then. Thank you so much for the update!!

Hopefully a re-release happens for the stuff we missed from previous scratch tickets also. A lot of the stuff that got released earlier is all sold out for the most part so there's absolutely no way to get them anymore. Especially the hairstyles.

Nah- I think that's a really bad idea @Zenny

For the most part- the better looking and more sought after items were SG shop or mission pass related exclusive. As in- without them returning there is absolutely NO WAY to get them. I agree those untradeable SG shop items should definitely come back.. There were a lot of items that work really way in certain cosplay sets that PC missed. Less-so the mission pass but still would be nice to have.

As for AC... Returning those items so soon would actually destroy the economy the server has built up for now. It would really not be a good idea. So many people who worked hard to earn their money would suddenly lose millions- possibly billions in cosmetic value. Just would not be fair to those who bought them- or those who are hoping to sell them.

Well- Sudsy was SG- and I think everyone on PC would love to spend their SG on that if they had the chance. As well as the bath towel.(Though if NA allows... we will get wet bath towel eventually..)

@MoldyAsp33874 Allowing PC players to obtain items they missed out on because of a late release is a bad idea?

Are you seriously putting the money people can gain over people who missed out on being able to ever have a chance at purchasing these items? I don't think you'll get far with that argument. If anything it's not fair to the PC players. Also it's not going to "destroy the market". That is a complete exaggeration. It will lower the prices on some absurdly priced items most of which don't even exist on the market anymore, at least on ship 2.

We realistically should have launched the same date as Xbox but because it came out way later we missed out on all the AC scratch cosmetics (which a large portion have sold out completely on the market) and we also missed out on all the mission passes before launch. To make up for that they should consider re-releasing only the stuff we missed in some form.

@Zenny said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

Hopefully a re-release happens for the stuff we missed from previous scratch tickets also. A lot of the stuff that got released earlier is all sold out for the most part so there's absolutely no way to get them anymore. Especially the hairstyles.

I agree! Japan has done Scratch re-releases too so it's not like it's unheard of.

And honestly, the economy shouldn't be this crazy in only a few months. The economy absolutely needs some rebalancing and reintroducing items would only be a good thing. (And I say this as someone who has played since the Xbox release)

It will destroy the market- people have spent weeks grinding money to buy a very pricey cosmetic just to have it drop to barely anything- people have been throwing their money into cosmetic assets hoping to invest and get more back from their buck knowing simple law of economics that the prices will keep going up as the item gets more rare. - just for the item to flood the market again.

The economy revolves around cosmetics right now- it even decides the price for progressive gear. Bringing the AC scratches back that PC missed will undoubtedly impact the economy in a irreversible way- and probably won't be a good thing for many people. It will only benefit those who are buying up and selling the cosmetics for extreme prices if they had just bulksold rather than the average player.

SG should definitely come back- and I am not against the mission passes coming back either- maybe some of the more popular mission pass items from pre-PC can show up in the SG shop for relatively cheap- or they can expand the SG shop size for a week or so as they throw in old SG exclusive items PC missed out on.

I only start from PC- so I have zero of these xbox exclusive items. But I watch closely how the personal shops pricing trends and I am sure bringing AC scratch back is going to screw honest players trying to make money.

They are going to bring them back eventually anyway if we follow how JP does it. Market is affixes and cosmetics but even without cosmetics you can average 20mill per day in gains very easily. Cosmetics even for the most expensive ones atm only go up to 10-30m. These are usually the emotes only followed by a couple hairstyles.

Just look at some of the AC scratch items that are in the current rotation. Hairstyles are still 16-25mill, some outfits 5-20m and emotes 5-20m. So at best you lose out on a bit but you're talking as if it's going to completely ruin the market. That couldn't be further from the truth. Even if it comes back the majority who will purchase would be PC players and most wouldn't really bother too much. I think you'll see slightly lower prices and they will skyrocket once again when it goes back out of rotation. It's really not a big deal like you're making it seem.

@Zenny said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

They are going to bring them back eventually anyway if we follow how JP does it. Market is affixes and cosmetics but even without cosmetics you can average 20mill per day in gains very easily. Cosmetics even for the most expensive ones atm only go up to 10-30m. These are usually the emotes only followed by a couple hairstyles.

Just look at some of the AC scratch items that are in the current rotation. Hairstyles are still 16-25mill, some outfits 5-20m and emotes 5-20m. So at best you lose out on a bit but you're talking as if it's going to completely ruin the market. That couldn't be further from the truth. Even if it comes back the majority who will purchase would be PC players and most wouldn't really bother too much. I think you'll see slightly lower prices and they will skyrocket once again when it goes back out of rotation. It's really not a big deal like you're making it seem.

atm 10-30m?..

Maybe it's different ships but you are entirely wrong there. Ship 3 has many cosmetics going beyond 200m. such as duskwake- Pole dance has hit 100m then dropped after chair dance- many of the older dances are sitting in 60m+ territory.

@GM-Deynger said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

Hi all, this is going in our report to the developers.

Thanks! If this ever happens, can you please include season 3? PC players weren't given the full season, which was the subject of a previous suggestion that didn't get a response at the time.

As such PC players are still missing out on items from tiers 24-30 of that despite some of us getting every star we were able to, and we didn't all spend SG (or even have it to spend - the first SG campaign on PC was after season 3 ended).

I agree, it would be extremely nice to have a "second-chance" at obtaining some items for those of us who waited for the PC release. Is it needed or required? Definitely not. Would it make me warm and fuzzy inside? You bet!!

@Xurai said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

I agree, it would be extremely nice to have a "second-chance" at obtaining some items for those of us who waited for the PC release.

First chance.

MoldyAsp33874 said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

It will destroy the market- people have spent weeks grinding money to buy a very pricey cosmetic just to have it drop to barely anything- people have been throwing their money into cosmetic assets hoping to invest and get more back from their buck knowing simple law of economics that the prices will keep going up as the item gets more rare. - just for the item to flood the market again.

It won't destroy the market. If anything, it could help balance it. Some things don't even exist anymore due to how small of a percentage of players actually played on the Xbox.

I spent a lot on some items, absolutely, but I have no issue if someone manages to get it cheaper or easier than I did. I'd much rather see more people happy to get items they want than encourage more greed due to demand.

I mean- it will destroy the market. Depending on what your character has. It will destroy a lot of peoples hard work grinding time and money to get a cosmetic they could have got for a 10th of the price if they waited a couple of days. It'll upset a lot of people and even people who spent money on the game will find their real life money worthless. Imagine seeing a pricey emote and throwing in AC to get a ticket to grab it- just for your 30+ dollars of AC needed to get it turn into a value of nothing the next week.

If you're okay with many old players and many new players(me) being bothered by investing and working towards something to come out with nothing in the end just so people can have a few not-so-great cosmetics(compared to what was on SG. Which I approve of returning because they are untradeable..) then I guess it's fine.

@Princesse-Jen said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

I spent a lot on some items, absolutely, but I have no issue if someone manages to get it cheaper or easier than I did.

I'd like to echo this. By this point I must have spent well over 30 million - and well over half of all the meseta I've ever had - on items that came from free campaigns. If those campaigns are re-run I won't regret a single meseta of it because it means everyone could get things that they always should have been able to and to me that sense of server-wide fairness matters way more than personal interests.

Edit: Just added it all together. I've spent 45 million meseta entirely on free items from campaigns that finished prior to PC launch. This does not include one last purchase I'm saving up for that'll take the total beyond 50. It also does not include a further 3 million on the inflated emotes 01 through 05, or 1-2 million more on other cosmetics, which all disappeared from the FUN scratches prior to PC release.

Point being, PC players being denied the ability to get a lot of free or FUN content has cost me a fortune, and with it the opportunity to properly get involved with the market or even afford some of the newer content I would have bought. But if the pre-PC stuff was all re-run tomorrow and all the work I've put in went to waste I would still be happy about it because honestly the two groups of players should never have been separated like this in the first place.

So my message to the GM team: Please don't let the fact that I struggled to catch up be a reason to not right this wrong. I don't need you to be considerate of my efforts, and would actually prefer it if they were rendered worthless!

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Regarding Pre-PC Items...:

(compared to what was on SG. Which I approve of returning because they are untradeable..)

Nobody disapproves of SG (including Fresh Finds) content returning, right? It's just a separate suggestion.