Is there any way to trade photon booster for photon sphere?

I have thousands of photon boosters, but always short on spheres... and the exchange rate for converting up from lower types is ludicrously bad.

Photon Boosters can currently be traded in for 11* weapons, which can then be traded in for Ex-cubes. Photon boosters can also be used for other latent abilities on weapons, though if you're wondering why you need 100,000+ Photon Boosters, it's for trading in for Ultimate Boosters when Episode 6 and Ultra Hard hits. 90 Photon Boosters would then be traded in for 1 Ultimate Booster. Ultimate Boosters will be able to help you receive super powerful equipment from Zig, the Liberate weapons and units.

Right but how do I get a few hundred more photon SPHERES?

I want to buy more mag food devices cuz leveling it from 150 to 200 is Sloooooooooooooow without any.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Is there any way to trade photon booster for photon sphere?:

Right but how do I get a few hundred more photon SPHERES?

I want to buy more mag food devices cuz leveling it from 150 to 200 is Sloooooooooooooow without any.

Most people will tell you that they can't get enough of them, some even saying they have 600+ of them. I barely have 100 of them from making new characters and doing Magatsu (and hoping that the 11 other players do well so that more 10-star weapons spawn.)

I suppose instead of exchanging 10*-11* weapons for Ex-cubes, you can trade them in for Photon Spheres instead.

@ZeeHero9271 Advance Quests drop a lot there.

@ZeeHero9271 There is not any way to go from Booster to Sphere. 11★s can only be traded for Excubes; only 10★s can be traded for Spheres.

where can I trade 10 stars for spheres?

@ZeeHero9271 That would be in the Swap Shop. Either find it in the lower section of the Shopping area, or you can access it from your menu in the Shop tab.