Sonic the Hedgehog as an Arks Operative....

So, it crossed my mind that it would be cool to own a stuffed animal of Sonic in a Arks Operative suit. And even more so a Fluffy rappy in the same. How much would you be willing to buy one for?

@DDDDLife said in Sonic the Hedgehog as an Arks Operative....:

So, it crossed my mind that it would be cool to own a stuffed animal of Sonic in a Arks Operative suit. And even more so a Fluffy rappy in the same. How much would you be willing to buy one for?

Honestly, I'd just like to meet him. Just like in Phantasy Star Universe. sonic-phantasy-ds1-1340x1340.jpg

@Ark Yes please! I met him once before on PSO.

It's funny that there are Mascot costumes, like the ARKS Rappy, Lillipan... and in JP, there was Persona-based mascot costumes like Morgana and Jack Frost. Yet, there was never any Sonic mascot outfit.

Random theory but... may be a brand control thing?

Go on YouTube and look for a video about 'what ever happened to Ronald McDonald' hosted by a bald bearded British guy with glasses on... It's kind of a case study in the lengths a company will go to in order to ensure it has complete and absolute control over... 'a real employee who comes from a magical parallel dimension, never ages, is not paid, and is absolutely 100% a real person and not a bunch of guys in costumes'... yeah... it's weird...

If they put out Sonic as a costume - they have a lot less control over how that gets used. If it's THE company mascot... er, real life creature from another dimension who is absolutely NOT a mascot ( 😉 ), then maybe they're just being careful about controlling the message.

(He may be a character in many different titles, but do any of those allow people the flexibility of what you can do with him that you can get with a character here? - posing him next to key symbol art, or in personal homes decorated this or that way, etc...?)

I liked that on PSO Ep1 trial server. I think it was Broomop that made it so we could play as Sonic, Knuckles, or Tails.

I can't believe I forgot all about Happy Birthday S

onic