Any advice on a summoner subclass for someone using a dex mag

Well i decided to go dex mag given i like the braver and bouncer classes on this alt character of mine and i do want to use summoner aswell but i also know that most people go fighter as a subclass but it's only temporary.. is there any other subclass i can use that my mag can compliment ?

Any advice is appreciated!~

You will get significantly less damage from multipliers compared to Fighter, but Braver using either Pet Switch Strike or Pet Switch Shot is basically your only other choice.

I do wonder, though, if the increased multipliers from Fighter is enough to overcome the lack of a matching Mag.

EDIT: If I'm doing things right, just comparing their passive Stances, it looks like Fighter using Pet Switch Strike will edge out Braver even without a matching Mag due to being able to get 200 S-ATK from the 3 Melee Power Ups and the higher multiplier. This isn't even considering the other Pwr boosts that Fighter can give from the Slayer skills.

@AndrlCh said in Any advice on a summoner subclass for someone using a dex mag:

You will get significantly less damage from multipliers compared to Fighter, but Braver using either Pet Switch Strike or Pet Switch Shot is basically your only other choice.

I do wonder, though, if the increased multipliers from Fighter is enough to overcome the lack of a matching Mag.

EDIT: If I'm doing things right, just comparing their passive Stances, it looks like Fighter using Pet Switch Strike will edge out Braver even without a matching Mag due to being able to get 200 S-ATK from the 3 Melee Power Ups and the higher multiplier. This isn't even considering the other Pwr boosts that Fighter can give from the Slayer skills.

Ah so going fighter is still the best option for me with a dex mag ? if i read it right atleast.. i do really like summoner but i don't want to go into a striking mag when phantom will be coming sooner or later making it an iffy choice and i do also like the other classes that use dex mags aswell.. in any case thanks for the reply lowkey feels like i'm asking too many questions on this forum and getting abit annoying lol

@AxelYuki The way I see it, asking questions is a sign you want to learn and be able to make more informed decisions, so it's all good.

And yeah basically, Su/Fi with a DEX Mag seems to be a better choice than Su/Br (or Su/Bo), though you'll be a bit weaker than a Su/Fi with a MEL Mag.