try or no go

Hello,

I downloaded this game from the USA ms store even though I live in europe because I really really wanted to play all these years but didnt want to play on the japanese servers.

I installed it around a week after it got released on pc,downloaded,installed and I even tested it to see if it worked,which it did,I just went to the menu screen and exited because I had no time at the moment.

when I tried playing it again later,the game wouldn't start which got me to start searching and find that if one thing doesn't break the game,then something else will.

so now I'm asking,around 1 month after the game released,is it worth trying again or is there still a 95% chance that it will somehow get magically broken again?

I saw there's a 3rd party launcher that helps but still is not perfect?

what do you guys think?

go or no go?

thanks.

@Powerofthenight said in try or no go:

Hello,

I downloaded this game from the USA ms store even though I live in europe because I really really wanted to play all these years but didnt want to play on the japanese servers.

I installed it around a week after it got released on pc,downloaded,installed and I even tested it to see if it worked,which it did,I just went to the menu screen and exited because I had no time at the moment.

when I tried playing it again later,the game wouldn't start which got me to start searching and find that if one thing doesn't break the game,then something else will.

so now I'm asking,around 1 month after the game released,is it worth trying again or is there still a 95% chance that it will somehow get magically broken again?

I saw there's a 3rd party launcher that helps but still is not perfect?

what do you guys think?

go or no go?

thanks.

This depends on how long you can wait. The best bet would be to wait until it comes to other platforms, or wait for an official statement addressing the store version.