Rip for Europe players now because Sega's incompetence and money lust ?

i have seen the roadmap for 2020 and read the point of bring pso2 outside of north america - well its great but its rip for everyone who plays in europe... i dont now if really ....mhh...(example) 2000 active eu players really want again to begin to zero because they cant transfer the account data's ... some ppl getting AC allready - bought character slots - scratch ect and all that where gone... well... now i know sega's scam how it throws us players in the butt - i'm getting scared when i just think about having to start over because sega's shows so incompetence and dont ready for us players.

but hey they took our money so what want Sega.. for me - i want extremly more as zero support from Sega..if only to enable an account transfer or something else to carry over ur hard time u invest to this great wonderful game.

btw - big sry for my english XD

@Shayuna said in Rip for Europe players now because Sega's incompetence and money lust ?:

i have seen the roadmap for 2020 and read the point of bring pso2 outside of north america - well its great but its rip for everyone who plays in europe... i dont now if really ....mhh...(example) 2000 active eu players really want again to begin to zero because they cant transfer the account data's ... some ppl getting AC allready - bought character slots - scratch ect and all that where gone... well... now i know sega's scam how it throws us players in the butt - i'm getting scared when i just think about having to start over because sega's shows so incompetence and dont ready for us players.

but hey they took our money so what want Sega.. for me - i want extremly more as zero support from Sega..if only to enable an account transfer or something else to carry over ur hard time u invest to this great wonderful game.

btw - big sry for my english XD

There is a possibility that NA and EU could share the same client as a whole. We'll just have to wait and see.

There is a possibility that NA and EU could share the same client as a whole. We'll just have to wait and see.

This is my hope as well

Here's hoping all issues from the NA release are sorted out fully before an EU release. If it goes the route of installing as an app again, I'll find something else that doesn't clog up my hard drive.