Dex mag questions

I'm planning to play braver and jet boots bouncer and later summoner when phantom comes out so would going a dex mag be good for my char ?

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: If you are only planning to use those classes in combination with different subclasses (or in the case of Summoner, only with Phantom or maybe even Braver if you are using one of the Switch Skills), then yes, a DEX Mag will be of great benefit. However, if you ever want to deviate away from those classes to a combo that does not include them, the DEX mag will become a liability.

@AndrlCh said in Dex mag questions:

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: If you are only planning to use those classes in combination with different subclasses (or in the case of Summoner, only with Phantom or maybe even Braver if you are using one of the Switch Skills), then yes, a DEX Mag will be of great benefit. However, if you ever want to deviate away from those classes to a combo that does not include them, the DEX mag will become a liability.

Thank you for the answer 🙂 i have other characters that are for other classes and if i ever really need to i can just go and buy another mag

Do a 50/50 MAG

DEX 100 and 100 or split in MEL REG or TEC, this will open more subs and combos later on.

If this is an alt character, and you want full benefits for even when Phantom comes out, go full 200 DEX. Just note that by doing this, the only viable classes you can have with that character are Braver, Bouncer, and Phantom.