Character Portal

SEGA should create a section of the website where players can login to view character details and stats. Maybe even let us do some inventory management and feed our mags... the opportunities are endless.

And once they have that setup, can we get an app too?

I know I’m asking a lot, but man it would be so awesome 🙂

Would be awesome if they released PSO2es here and modify it with that extra functionality.

@AnonMarc

Holy crap, I didn’t even know about PSO2es!

Cmon SEGA, you know it’ll make your stock price go up, I’m sure of it 😁

@AnonMarc I mean, they would need to hire in extra support to maintain it so... 🥴

There are PSO2es exclusive item drops in the Xbox CBT, so it's extremely unlikely something similar will come to us.

@Rantious True but you never know it could be worth it if the game is popular enough in NA.

@coldreactive said in Character Portal:

There are PSO2es exclusive item drops in the Xbox CBT, so it's extremely unlikely something similar will come to us.

This is true, but they could always put different rewards in their place. While it may not be available now or anytime soon, the mobile app may come someday.

@AnonMarc said in Character Portal:

@Rantious True but you never know it could be worth it if the game is popular enough in NA.

I think that the game is popular enough for said app, they didn't expect what happened on the day of launch, so that can only tell us that we've exceeded their expectations.

@Rzarcasm lets hope they were impressed by the numbers.

@Rzarcasm how did they NOT expect what happened on launch day if EVERYONE HAD TO PRE-REGISTER through the insider hub? come on, use your brain, they MUST have known how many people signed up, and im fairly certain they knew how many people actually downloaded the client, so they also had to know since it was basically a 1 day test that those people would most likely be logging in on that 1 day.

incompetence i can believe, ignorance i can not.

@MEGAF1UX Well to he frank not everyone who signs up will participate and many signed up at the last second, heck some signed up after it had started. Im sure many also were not aware that they could download the game prior to launch. And like somebody else said it was an issue with the ID system which was fixed (for the most part) in a matter of hours. Also do remember that the whole point of a stress test is to break and generate crash / bug data to fix so it was a success. If we had the issues at release then i would be on the " they are ignorant" team.

@AnonMarc right. so again they KNEW how many people signed up AND how many people ACTUALLY downloaded the client so i cant see how we would have even remotely "exceeded their expectations" considering at best everyone who downloaded the client was "expected" to sign in. as you say, if suddenly they pull COD numbers for open beta THAT would be ignorance.

@MEGAF1UX There was problem with the ID system which forced them to do a 5hour maintenance. Something im sure they tested with a full QA team and found no issues but when you let the horde of players flow in a bug was spotted. This is not a matter of they weren't prepared but something they did not anticipate. The whole point of doing a "stress test" is to find this types of things.

PSO2es.. I need to look up what that even looks like but I'd be happy with anything PSO2. If it means on the go while I am out yeah!!!

@MEGAF1UX said in Character Portal:

incompetence i can believe, ignorance i can not.

Stick around and you find that seeing is believing with SEGAC.

@Hengbok said in Character Portal:

PSO2es.. I need to look up what that even looks like but I'd be happy with anything PSO2. If it means on the go while I am out yeah!!!

It's a mobile app:

alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzHXURrv2k