Symbol Art Conversion

I've been poking around and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to upload or convert a picture to the symbol art format in game? Basically I'm trying to use a picture I drew on my Ipad.

Guyver

Unfortunately, you can't convert an image to a symbol art. All you can do is overlay an image over the symbol art editor in a separate program and save it from there. You have to "trace" it, though, into the symbol art editor.

You can use the online symbol art editor third-party app to overlay it directly into an editor: https://malulleybovo.github.io/SymbolArtEditorOnline/

From what I can tell, there's no way to make it the box type used for alliance flags, so you can only make standard symbol art with it.

Thank you both very much. This gives me a good starting point.

Actually, There was a Program that existed early on that would allow you to convert Jpegs and PNGS into SA's, But sadly , It has been taken down. Every link I have found so far leads to a dead end.

@DDDDLife said in Symbol Art Conversion:

Actually, There was a Program that existed early on that would allow you to convert Jpegs and PNGS into SA's, But sadly , It has been taken down. Every link I have found so far leads to a dead end.

There have always been converters, but over 90% of the time, they didn't work in the game, so they ended up dropping them. They instead went the route of making the image overlay system over the symbol art editor.