Please moderate General Chat threads.

I said I was done posting regularly, not posting period. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean you have to go insulting me on other threads.

Disagreeing with you is not an insult.

The level of moderation hasn't changed, but I read that the mods prefer to keep their distance for a reason.

I wonder why, especially with the global release on Steam you'd expect even more moderation here.

They clearly don't want to deal with the bullshit these forums have.

So basically some people want Censorship where it benefits their personal agenda only. Hypocrisy at its finest!

@RainGnyu said in Please moderate General Chat threads.:

So basically some people want Censorship where it benefits their personal agenda only. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Or people just want actual moderation instead of ghost moderation or no moderation at all. There have been several threads that have been made with the same complaint that have yet to be closed because GMs don't exist.

I've actually never made a public stance on where I stand with censorship, so you can't really call hypocrisy on my thread.

I don't want people to be silenced, I just want them to either post in the proper spot (I.e. suggestions and not general) or be constructive (yelling SEGA SUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE PROBLEMS doesn't help anybody). That's all. As long as people aren't being toxic, debate your bath scenes and height sliders to your hearts content.

@Lorient said in Please moderate General Chat threads.:

I've actually never made a public stance on where I stand with censorship, so you can't really call hypocrisy on my thread.

I don't want people to be silenced, I just want them to either post in the proper spot (I.e. suggestions and not general) or be constructive (yelling SEGA SUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE PROBLEMS doesn't help anybody). That's all. As long as people aren't being toxic, debate your bath scenes and height sliders to your hearts content.

Fair enough.....agreed.