Maintenance in progress

This is really taking far to long for weekly maintenance.

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😘

Seriously though, need that date for open beta. Thanks.

they'll announce it when they're good and ready, they still need to do PC's CBT before doing likely a cross server Open Beta afterwards

everyones excited but asking over and over isn't going to get an answer from them

@ArcaneTechs said in Maintenance in progress:

they'll announce it when they're good and ready, they still need to do PC's CBT before doing likely a cross server Open Beta afterwards

They Aint doing maintence the servers are offline. What there doing is analyzing the data from the closed beta. As well as getting the feedback from the surveys, forums, twitter, facebook. ect. To make the changes that need to be made for open beta. So it might be a while it might not. And as Arcane said.

some of us are aware of the joke in the first sentence dude

They need to go over the CBT data and fix/adjust what they can before open beta. Don't expect it until late Feb or early March.

I smell Sonic in the game when it becomes open. To celebrate SEGA and Sonic's new movie!

Won't Sonic be old news, by the time the game comes out?

How long do they even keep movies in theaters these day, 2-3 weeks?

🙂

everyones excited but asking over and over isn't going to get an answer from them

Going from what was said so far there will be no PC CBT. The route is CBT > OBT > Full Release.

JP PC version has been out for a while so there's really not much to CBT but they will probably test both platforms in OBT because of crossplay features.

@Seedenator xD. Well I thought it was about 2 months. But can always be hopeful!

Definitely not gonna be a PC CBT.

I bet 15b meseta on that.