Why isnt there reset skill tree passes available for the pc version yet.

Sega needs to give everyone skill tree passes because us new people like me screwed up thier skill trees by adding dex and spending thier skill points too thin on stuff they didnt need for what they were going for.

Usually get one each major update or skill fixing. So August we should expect to get a pass.

@XUL well then im gonna stop playing then because thats bogus as all hell. skill resets should be free anyway. goodbye phantasy star online 2.

@Manslayer490 said in Why isnt there reset skill tree passes available for the pc version yet.:

@XUL well then im gonna stop playing then because thats bogus as all hell. skill resets should be free anyway. goodbye phantasy star online 2.

Unfortunate to hear that, other than buying another Skill Tree we're usually put into the act of creating Alts.

sega has devolved into using a scummy pay2win business model that should absolutily be illegal world wide. in the united states they were about ready to pass a bill that made pay to win illegal but alls the house cares about right now is getting rid of trump. id rather not play the game if they pay gate respecs and is just as morally reprehensible as gambling wich is the reason why gambling is illegal in most of the world. In time pay2win will be illegal just like gambling where as gambling took a while before it was banned world wide.

@Manslayer490 Agreed, MMO's should just stay subscription based without the microtransaction.

@Rumi7364 id pay for a monthly sub any day over pay2win but whats bad is companies have started adding subs and making games pay2win on top of it so the only solution is to ban the practice of pay to win. it has needed a sweeping ban for years now.

@Manslayer490 said in Why isnt there reset skill tree passes available for the pc version yet.:

sega has devolved into using a scummy pay2win business model that should absolutily be illegal world wide. in the united states they were about ready to pass a bill that made pay to win illegal but alls the house cares about right now is getting rid of trump. id rather not play the game if they pay gate respecs and is just as morally reprehensible as gambling wich is the reason why gambling is illegal in most of the world. In time pay2win will be illegal just like gambling where as gambling took a while before it was banned world wide.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

@Lorient So no Big Mac's then?

@Zizel Damn you, now I want a Big Mac. XD

@Rumi7364 I disagree. I think the pay model is just fine.

well an additional skill tree will cost you like $5 us dollars, however that's technically all you need to reset even all your skill trees multiple times, you will need to spend 100 stargems though each time to use it on other skill trees but you can gather those completing arks missions and wearing stargem outfits.

With the way that works it aint that bad.

The game is free they have to make money some how. If you look up skill trees before hand you can not mess them up. Even if you did mess them up its not that much different.

I realllly want a Big Mac now ... 😧