Bingo Board(Reversed) B-4 Destroy the Bayze

Please someone tell me what to do its the only one i got left and ive been unable to find any information on this.

Destroy the Bayze is a random E-Code. It is the one where there is a big ball of red and black branches that starts growing tentacles and you have to destroy it before it gets too large. I can't recall if there is a Quest with a guaranteed instance of this E-Code, so your best bet is just to run some Expeditions or AQs and hope it shows up.

@AndrlCh said in Bingo Board(Reversed) B-4 Destroy the Bayze:

Destroy the Bayze is a random E-Code. It is the one where there is a big ball of red and black branches that starts growing tentacles and you have to destroy it before it gets too large. I can't recall if there is a Quest with a guaranteed instance of this E-Code, so your best bet is just to run some Expeditions or AQs and hope it shows up.

ive never seen anything like what youre talking about and ive been playing this game everyday for weeks...

@Teerack For reference, this is what it looks like:

alt text

But, like I said, it is a random E-Code. The only guaranteed spawns of it that I can find are in the Cradle of Darkness UQ and the TA Abduction Quest.

thank you