Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?

I think It is. leaking-faucet-guide-solutions.jpg

In all seriousness, someone has been checking game files and they stumbled across this. Could this be confirming what they said in the last announcement about other releases? PS5 leaks. 6bjmedf9lj451.jpg

Do you think that it would be released on Sony? Would you want them to? (I know they released the Vita version, and Sony and PSO have always had a decent relationship.) Do you think they would do cross-play considering how things have been going with them? I am curious as to how many people would like it or think Sony would have handled the release better. I would welcome cross play if it ever got released. Steam/International 1st priority however.)

I advise you to remove that unless you want to get in trouble.

alt text

@2B I hope you're joking. Because if you can't tell that's photoshoped.....

I knew the PS5 design looked familiar, just couldn't figure out WHERE.

TALL HAT BRIGADE!

thats some horrendous editing rite there m8

@AnonMarc said in Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?:

At least it baited someone.

Sony’s not concerned with PSO2 NA on PS4. That’s why they let M$ beat them to it.

Sony and SEGA have been working on PSO3, to be launched on the PS5. Both are laughing at M$, Sega took M$ money for an 8 year old game when they’re already working on the sequel. 😂😂

.... I can tell from some of the pixels and...

Eh you get the drift. Old meme is old but still applies.

@Dracoco1214 said in Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?:

@AnonMarc said in Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?:

At least it baited someone.

it sure dd

@BlockedMarlin58 said in Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?:

Sony’s not concerned with PSO2 NA on PS4. That’s why they let M$ beat them to it.

Sony and SEGA have been working on PSO3, to be launched on the PS5. Both are laughing at M$, Sega took M$ money for an 8 year old game when they’re already working on the sequel. 😂😂

1sec let me grab my tinfoil hat really quick.

Ofc sega is working on the next game in the series u don't have to have insider info to know that. As far as everything else sure have fun with that story.

@Dracoco1214 My tall (toin) hat is telling me the source is...he who speaketh of the coming future!.

@BlockedMarlin58 said in Is this a leak? SONY confirmed?:

[citation needed]

@BlockedMarlin58 If PSO2 ended on Xbox in NA. A "PSO3" will end up on Xbox in NA. Meanwhile, it will only be available on PS5 in JP.

Big bruh moment.

I for one actually Hope PSO2 is released on PS4 and/or 5 before PSO3 becomes a reality. I want to play this with my brother and my friends, and the only way for that to happen would be PSO2 NA becoming what it is in JP, a completely cross platform game through Switch, PC and PS4. And Xbox too i guess(?)