Launch button doesn't do anything...

When I click the launch button it just blinks (Like normal) then nothing happens, no process in the background or anything. I checked, the files are all there and fine, it just seems like the windows store unlinked itself from the files? If anyone knows how to relink it I'd be very appreciative!

@Darkened-Victim said in Launch button doesn't do anything...:

When I click the launch button it just blinks (Like normal) then nothing happens, no process in the background or anything. I checked, the files are all there and fine, it just seems like the windows store unlinked itself from the files? If anyone knows how to relink it I'd be very appreciative!

If it was somehow unlicked from MS store, check the Tweaker instructions on Arks-Layer for the NA client. They include a powershell script for linking it to MS Store.

@Ragnawind said in Launch button doesn't do anything...:

@Darkened-Victim said in Launch button doesn't do anything...:

If it was somehow unlicked from MS store, check the Tweaker instructions on Arks-Layer for the NA client. They include a powershell script for linking it to MS Store.

What powershell script? I was using just the MS store.

Well after digging through files and having a friend have the same issue, he pointed out that the game nuked its main files, there isn't an exe anymore, but just enough in there to say its still installed... So I was wrong, the game just decided to delete itself while I slept.

I just had the same issue, used the tweaker to redownload the missing files and it still won't launch.

Fairly certain this is linked to the fact I let Win10 install updates overnight, pretty much doing everything I can now to try fix it but it looks like ANOTHER 70gb download is coming, for the 3rd time now.

Try the methods I've listed here: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5053/fixed-game-won-t-start

Hope it helps!