So where is everyone playing?

Have been playing for a couple of weeks now and I'm beginning to think that the only groups I'm ever going to have is the one I can create at the departure ship. Ship 2 was the only one of the three that ever said "crowded," but now it seems to stay green most of the time (that could be due to time of day). And when I have been checking the levels around me, they're pretty much all late 60s/75. So where did all the newbies run off to?

Cheers!

I think that most new players selected either Ship 1 or 3. Ship 2 gets crowded during late night hours 🙂

Currently on ship 03, however I am preparing to migrate to the JP server in the coming weeks so soon that won't really matter I guess.

@Zizel said in So where is everyone playing?:

Currently on ship 03, however I am preparing to migrate to the JP server in the coming weeks so soon that won't really matter I guess.

Really? May I ask why?

@Sammren I won't get into to many details because it will just stir up drama but lets just say I've lost faith in the devs ability to keep this server healthy and have chosen to support the franchise on another server.

@Zizel said in So where is everyone playing?:

@Sammren I won't get into to many details because it will just stir up drama but lets just say I've lost faith in the devs ability to keep this server healthy and have chosen to support the franchise on another server.

Fair enough, I hope you're happy there! 🙂

Cheers

Ship 02 usually block 98: Franca Café

Started when PC came out. Ship 2 for nostalgia, now I'm working on leveling my 3rd class to 75.