PSO2 Roadmap + Global Release + Steam

@SpeedHunter1290 firstly never did I invoke nazi into anything. and secondly how does that relate to this thread or what I said?

Also this is your first post on these forums and this is how you choose to make it. That a bit sad and pathetic.

@SonoVulpin I registered for the sole purpose of exposing a person that think using nazis in an argument is a valid thing to do.

I was planning to respond to you there but they deleted the topic.

Every time you are going to make a post i'm going to be there to remind everyone that you thinks it's ok to invoke nazis.

The GM on this forum should have banned you for that but they are to scared to do anything.

Whenever someone thinks it's ok to invoke nazis I will be there to call them out.

@SpeedHunter1290 I'm glade you decided to stalk me and admit your just going to spread lies and rumors about me because your upset about something you think I did.

@SonoVulpin I hope it will hunt you for every second of your life.

What you did is the worst of the worst and I will make sure that everyone knows it.

The GM here just deleted the topic because they are afraid that people will see it.

But I know what you did and this is now my sole mission to remind you of it every time

There is no denying that people have problems with the game itself, but there are also people that have no issues at all, so it is more than just an issue on the developers side. There are many factors that could be causing the problems, but that also makes it extremely difficult to fix them all without messing it up for other people.

For example, my experience with the game on Windows 10 has been fine. I installed Day 1 of PC launch on May 26 at 11PM PDT when it went up during maintenance. After the initial download, I loaded the launcher and had it update overnight. The next day, I loaded into the game just fine without any issues, aside from the lobby lag. I shut down the computer every night (it uses the hybrid sleep mode, rather than full shutdown, which is what Windows 10 does by default). I have been able to play for at least one hour every day with no file permission issues or files deleting themselves or the game not working. Then, about 2 or 3 days before the June 10 maintenance, I installed it on the family computer and my laptop. Again, there were no issues with the installation or running of the game, aside from the lobby lag. The laptop used the same account used on my desktop and the family computer used another familiy member's account. Then on June 9, I noticed that there was an update available for Xbox GameBar and Microsoft Store, so I had those installed. Still no issues. On June 10 when my computer turned on, it had an update for Windows ready to install, so I installed that. To this day, the game still runs fine without issues and after that maintenance the lobby lag is gone on all of the computers I tried it on in the same home.

@Ragnawind said in PSO2 Roadmap + Global Release + Steam:

There is no denying that people have problems with the game itself, but there are also people that have no issues at all, so it is more than just an issue on the developers side. There are many factors that could be causing the problems, but that also makes it extremely difficult to fix them all without messing it up for other people.

For example, my experience with the game on Windows 10 has been fine. I installed Day 1 of PC launch on May 26 at 11PM PDT when it went up during maintenance. After the initial download, I loaded the launcher and had it update overnight. The next day, I loaded into the game just fine without any issues, aside from the lobby lag. I shut down the computer every night (it uses the hybrid sleep mode, rather than full shutdown, which is what Windows 10 does by default). I have been able to play for at least one hour every day with no file permission issues or files deleting themselves or the game not working. Then, about 2 or 3 days before the June 10 maintenance, I installed it on the family computer and my laptop. Again, there were no issues with the installation or running of the game, aside from the lobby lag. The laptop used the same account used on my desktop and the family computer used another familiy member's account. Then on June 9, I noticed that there was an update available for Xbox GameBar and Microsoft Store, so I had those installed. Still no issues. On June 10 when my computer turned on, it had an update for Windows ready to install, so I installed that. To this day, the game still runs fine without issues and after that maintenance the lobby lag is gone on all of the computers I tried it on in the same home.

I think the people having issues with the game are people who don't have a genuine copy of windows or a pirated version of it. Malware/virus/etc., could also be a play. People who are computer illiterate could be a problem too but don't take my word on it, just 2 cents. I've had 0 issues myself.

@Ragnawind Correct. Im glad the game is working for you and you've had zero issues, i myself have had little issues as well. but to say the PC players that are having issues are "incompetent" is kinda reaching.

There are legitimate issues out there that goes far beyond your average PC gamer issue.

Can't blame the community for that man. Not everybody is tech savvy and you shouldn't have to be to play a video game.

@Totta said in PSO2 Roadmap + Global Release + Steam:

@Ragnawind Correct. Im glad the game is working for you and you've had zero issues, i myself have had little issues as well. but to say the PC players that are having issues are "incompetent" is kinda reaching.

There are legitimate issues out there that goes far beyond your average PC gamer issue.

Can't blame the community for that man. Not everybody is tech savvy and you shouldn't have to be to play a video game.

I never said others were incompetent. All I said is that there are many factors that could be causing the issues, which could very well be on their specific setup. If the developers can't replicate the same setup, it becomes very difficult to work out a solution. This is how it is for ALL technically issues. The game would need a built-in debugger for not only the installation process, but the game itself that creates full logs of what happens during each stage of installing and running the app up to the point of getting into the game to pinpoint the problems, and that isn't really feasible.

@Totta It totally is a player issue in the front where they didn't do enough research.

For one example, people are still asking HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME OUTSIDE NA despite being told to change your region to NA.

Another is them not understanding to give admin priviledges when the game asks for it. No joke, and this is on the front page of PSO2.com

Oh not to mention installing somewhere the game just outright doesn't function cause that was told on the front page too.

Seriously, oh and you can read the reviews.

So yes its a player issue if they don't research this shit or heed the warnings that were given multiple times on the front page.

Do you think they go on the PSO2 forums to look for help in that case?

If they were unaware, THEY AINT COMING HERE EITHER.

@Ragnawind He meant others were like the user that posted below you just now.

@Leonkh99 Think its dog sh!t. But hey 2021 cant be worst then 2020 right?

@Matt Well I wont be starting again so stuck with na unless they allow us to transfer.

@Blackichan08 said in PSO2 Roadmap + Global Release + Steam:

@Matt Well I wont be starting again so stuck with na unless they allow us to transfer

The possibility does exist, In part mostly because PSO2 is coming to more platforms. Since its going to alleviate many of the problems that are currently affecting players choices and the BIGGEST one is going to be "STEAM" at that point, it is going to be nice to see the lobby full of eager players. So, just maybe , those that want to transfer over will have that option.

PVP ? in this game ? hahahahahahahahaha ? i can't wait to see some P2W whales carrying 8 affixes gears dominating everyone lmaoooo. i couldn't care less about challenge quests, it's garbage contents for elitists, it's not fun it's grindy, it's trash.