Sry Pso2 im out

Sry Pso2 i´m out HI i´m from Germany and i play the Game on PC but ervery Week i have another Issue with winstore and Launcher updates i have spend 60 $ so far but the situation with the Store and the region lock is too much for me. I wish you good luck and hope see the game without the winstore. Robert

You can try the Arks-Layer Tweaker to try to make your problems with the game vanish if you change your mind, otherwise farewell.

Stop posting about you leaving, no one cares, just leave. Christ.

I'm sure the GM's are forwarding your message directly to the Sega higher ups (probably not, but don't hold your breath).

I actually encourage you to try again, if you really feel like this can be something enjoyable to you. You won't regret it. Sorry to see you are having trouble.

They already got your money so not a big loss for anyone

Eh.. Take a break.. Take a deep breath and think about it. Then Come back and do some research. There is a Large community in the Discord that is ready to assist you. If you are worried about a Region Lock. Why not try a VPN?

@DDDDLife Actually it's fine without VPN you just have to change region in your Pc parameters to download the game, there is literally nothing that prevent you from accessing the game if you are outside NA.

@Dracoco1214 Oh ya, I forgot about that ,Like when you are trying to allow a Chinese Game, Right?

@DDDDLife Basically yes. This statement is actually way too true.

@Lwyu said in Sry Pso2 im out:

Stop posting about you leaving, no one cares, just leave. Christ.

Yeah I never understand people who make these "I quite" post, seems like one desperate cry for attention.

@KLB600 It depends on how they make them. The ones were they throw temper tandrums and quit are pointless. But the ones were they actually list feedback and the reasons there quitting can actually give the developers insight as to why users are quitting the game and how they can improve their systems to prevent people from leaving for similar reasons. Kind of like how some apps ask you why your uninstalling them when your currently uninstalling them.

@Momo said in Sry Pso2 im out:

They already got your money so not a big loss for anyone

Lmao

@SonoVulpin said in Sry Pso2 im out:

But the ones were they actually list feedback and the reasons there quitting can actually give the developers insight as to why users are quitting the game and how they can improve their systems to prevent people from leaving for similar reasons.

Yep, feedback like this is fine. It also tends to quickly sink unless you cause a fuss by whining about it to spark a discussion that ironically extends a topic you didn't want to see.