Cannot complete Afin missions

For some reason, I cannot complete Afin's missions. The following missions are bugged. Do note that I have completed these easily on my two other characters:

Choose Your Skills Wisely: It says to complete the order, but when I talk to him, it is as if it's not completed, even though I've already spent 12 skill points. The messages that says "complete order" on the screen is just stuck there and shows the map indicator to Afin.

Know How To Set Techniques?: I already knew something was wrong here when it says to use Resta 1 technique, I'm a Cast Hunter, why would I need to learn Resta!? I never even got the disc, so I can't use it anyway. But either way, I've already set techniques to my weapons, and it's not letting me complete these quests.

An Absolute Unit: It says to equip armor pieces that I never received, so I can't complete this either!

For knowing how to set techniques... you absolutely have to set Resta on your bar somewhere. Period. It's like this in JP too. if you learn it on force/techer, then set it on them, you can switch back to hunter after.

@coldreactive said in Cannot complete Afin missions:

For knowing how to set techniques... you absolutely have to set Resta on your bar somewhere. Period. It's like this in JP too.

That's the thing, I was never given resta, so I can't learn it... Unless I can buy the disc, but I've did this on my other characters, and usually it gave me the disc.

Also, I just completed the skill part, but I can't complete the other one either, and I have no idea what to do with Absolute Unit since I do not have these items, it's supposed to give them to me!

Edit: I finally completed it. Even though I had a whole bar full of set with Resta, I had to set it once to the weapon pallette,even though it says to set it anywhere. I literally made a new character just because of this and everything worked perfectly and I got him to level 25 in like 10 minutes, but this character was somehow bugged.

This post is deleted!

@LazyBarley7459 said in Cannot complete Afin missions:

Unless I can buy the disc

You can buy a Resta 1 disc from the disc NPC:

alt text

I finally completed it. Even though I had a whole bar full of set with Resta, I had to set it once to the weapon pallette,even though it says to set it anywhere. I literally made a new character just because of this and everything worked perfectly and I got him to level 25 in like 10 minutes, but this character was somehow bugged.

By the way, I'm not new, I have a level 75 character on JP and NA, I just don't know why this specific character's quests were messed up!