Can starting a UQ on purpose with 7 people be considered gameplay sabotage?

Depends. I've cleared plenty of UH UQs in JP version with under (3/7/11 or lower) but it depends on how geared AND SKILLED the players are. It'd be nice to get some kind of preventative measure, but you don't really NEED the max, that's just the cap allowed.

Since from what I seen on NA..you can have full party UQ that can't clear it in time or wipes, e.g Magetsu 2nd encounter you had people barely able to take down 1 form in 3 minutes, let alone all 3 in 5.

I failed AIS Magatsu many times on JP when it was new, it just gradually became easier as people learned how it worked.

@Macmaxi said in Can starting a UQ on purpose with 7 people be considered gameplay sabotage?:

I failed AIS Magatsu many times on JP when it was new, it just gradually became easier as people learned how it worked.

And it all comes down to 1 glaring issue (especially if you were on Ship 2 JP), People just don't read lol.

First form - Use ranged attacks. Second - Use swords/ranged when needed. Third - Cap his knees, work on chest.

@Razalicious And here i thought you should spam melee as much as you can and use laser thingy on phase 3.

I start it up at 7. Seems like it will jump to 12 real fast if u do. If we dont have enough i stop and restart though. Don't go in with only 7... Seen some people freaking out cause i did that...