About buying nemesis weapons

Should i go and buy a nemesis bullet weapon ? it's around 18 mil in the shop and idk if it's worth or not... my current weapon is the H10 Missouri Twin

H10 is my current weapon, and about near maxed. It's great for Ultimate Quest, helps a lot to have weapon potential unlocked. The nemesis is definitely the superior TMG for us right now.

You can skip and buy, or go tempt your luck at farming your upgrade rocking the H10!

18 mil sound too expensive for me to be honest. They often down to 10-12 mil.

@Pulptenks said in About buying nemesis weapons:

H10 is my current weapon, and about near maxed. It's great for Ultimate Quest, helps a lot to have weapon potential unlocked. The nemesis is definitely the superior TMG for us right now.

You can skip and buy, or go tempt your luck at farming your upgrade rocking the H10!

Ah thanks ^^ my luck isn't so great so i may just wait to buy it when it goes down some

I believe Nemesis, along with Slave and a couple other weapons are required for the 15-star weapon trade-in later on.

Personally I'm against the idea of buying any of what people consider BIS weapons right now. Because the current BIS weapons will be replaced with new ones and their rarity in dropping will be increased making them easier to get thus making them cheaper on the market place. But that just my theory on how the market will play out.

@Pulptenks said in About buying nemesis weapons:

Actually theyre the third most expensive nemesis weapons atm. Originally 30mill. Luckily my friend threw one my way. They arent often 10-12 mill, thats only when people hardcore undercut or are desperate for meseta.

@AxelYuki said in About buying nemesis weapons:

Should i go and buy a nemesis bullet weapon ? it's around 18 mil in the shop and idk if it's worth or not... my current weapon is the H10 Missouri Twin

H10's can carry you quite a ways, nemesis isnt required but its definitely superior compared to the h10's. Are your h10's +35? if not thats something you could do.

@SonoVulpin said in About buying nemesis weapons:

Personally I'm against the idea of buying any of what people consider BIS weapons right now. Because the current BIS weapons will be replaced with new ones and their rarity in dropping will be increased making them easier to get thus making them cheaper on the market place. But that just my theory on how the market will play out.

Sometimes its best to buy them rather than farm but yeah sometimes its not worth the purchase.

@SonoVulpin I hate this kind of mentality, because people dont even know if they are going to be playing in 1-2 years when most content is released. I am all for someone getting a nemesis weapon now and enjoying the game. The drop rate is absolutely abysmal and it shows with how the weapons are STILL 17-20 mil on ship 1. If you want to spend your meseta then go for it. These guys telling you optimal ways to play arent even efficient at making meseta. You can grind 10 mil meseta a day rerolling 2 characters and getting all rewards and selling your mag food devices. Have fun and dont let someone tell you how to spend your meseta

@who-killed-ken Its worse than abysmal. I think these drop rates should be bossted up if only a little but. These drop rates are WAY too low,its seriously ridiculous,especially for shit that's going to be almost irrelevant soon enough. And what will happen when we will need them for 15 stars? people are going to sell them 20 times the actual price. Yeah I ain't going to keep bothering with that shit. Honestly this is not fun in any shape or way to me.

@Morgothryuzaki I won't mind the grind if it wasn't based 100% on RNG. What I think they should add is another rare badge that you only get from Ultimate quest that drops 1 each time you kill a boss in the quest. That would let you know your on your way to actually getting the item cause as it is now you can spend 100+ hours trying to get the item and never get it or you can spent 2s and get multiple cause RNG is RNG. Any maybe people including my self don't want to grind the same thing for 100s and 100s of hours not know if or when they'll get the item they want.

@who-killed-ken said in About buying nemesis weapons: You can grind 10 mil meseta a day rerolling 2 characters and getting all rewards and selling your mag food devices.

What, 10 mill a day? Can you please explain how exactly that works? I have a speech barrier since english is not my first language... Reroll 2 Charakters? Can we do that every day? And dont we have to play them a bit to get those food devices? Please explain.

Sorry for the OT