| Ship 1 | Night Arks | End game Japanese team opening a North American Alliance.

3xidRJJ.jpg Night Arks is a premier Phantasy Star Online 2 Team / Alliance for both Japanese and North American servers!

On 24 September 2012, Night Arks was created on the Japanese server to compete and rank against other PSO2 teams in end-game content, with the idea of having quality players, fast runs, a helpful and active community, a growth mindset, and zero toxicity while achieving these goals. To date, Night Arks has consistently remained a top team with many achievements to list over the years, complemented by tons of great friendships and memories along the way.

Here is a small video showing our JP team trophy history.

Moving forward, we are opening an Alliance in the North American servers Ship 1, and plan to continue sharing our knowledge and strategies with players from both servers. We are looking for people to have fun, keep an open mind that's eager to learn, be mature, respectful, helpful, and active. We want players who will strive to be efficient in end game content as they learn without being elitist, one of the big rewards in PSO2 is how fast you clear content which means more runs, drops, exp, meseta, and fun!

With the closed beta coming to an end Night Arks Alliance had 54 members, some vets, and many new comers. We have more members who will be joining once the PC NA version releases.

Here is some perks for the Alliance:

• A friendly no drama, no toxicity atmosphere. we try to stay on top of this.
  • Very Active and helpful Alliance discord with JP and NA users.
  • End game knowledge and strategies for content.
  • Proper skill tree builds, and efficient class combinations info.
  • We will be organizing 8-12+ member Alliance urgent quest runs as members get to level cap.

Here is our Alliance Website

We require all members to have discord

Currently we will be accepting players that play a main class / subclass combo from the list below. (note: We realize not all of these classes will be in the NA version at start, but will accept them as they release.)

• HuFi
  • HuPh
  • HuEt
  • FiHu
  • FiEt
  • RaHu
  • RaEt
  • GuHu
  • GuFi
  • FoTe
  • TeFo <-- this will be removed upon Phantom release.
  • TeHu
  • TePh
  • BrHu
  • BrPh
  • BoHu
  • BoPh
  • SuFi
  • SuPh
  • Hr
  • Ph
  • Et

So since my thread got on page 2 I figured I would give a little bump via current alliance status. Night Arks North America alliance discord atm has a count of 85/100 members that should be active in the game once the official launch hits. If you like what you see above feel free to apply via our Website

Sent you chat messages.

Question.

I noticed on your website that requirements are endgame gearing and content access. I'm assuming these requirements are not enforced for NA yet?

@Alexandrious947 said in | Ship 1 | Night Arks | End game Japanese team opening a North American Alliance.:

Sent you chat messages.

Replied! Sorry I've been busy and haven't checked here in several day!

@BlackRadient said in | Ship 1 | Night Arks | End game Japanese team opening a North American Alliance.:

Question.

I noticed on your website that requirements are endgame gearing and content access. I'm assuming these requirements are not enforced for NA yet?

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been keeping up with the forums here daily. Currently most requirements are only for the JP server side, for NA side we are really just trying to enforce people picking proper main class / sub class combos that we accept, with the mindset for improving and gearing in time while remaining friendly and not toxic etc. We want people striving to play efficient in time after they reach end game. Most of our JP side req's may look intimidating but it's actually pretty easy to meet stuff. We don't require crazy min / maxing, though we do love to see it and many members have some insane gear.

I am interested but I never played PSO2 and have not decided on a class yet. How much of an issue is that?

@Ciel said in | Ship 1 | Night Arks | End game Japanese team opening a North American Alliance.:

I am interested but I never played PSO2 and have not decided on a class yet. How much of an issue is that?

As long as you plan to play efficiently in end game content and learning in time as well as pick to play any class we have listed then that is fine. Most people starting off will be learning, but we want every member having some of our JP Team standards as goals.

According to my headcount via discord just now we are sitting at 98/100 members, some of which will be coming in a bit late on pc. I am sure once the game comes out on Tuesday I will be able to better asses this as some might not keep playing or lost interest since closed beta. Currently anyone interested in joining will need to apply while we are tight on numbers near max capacity.