i hate you for making us do rappy slots for stars

its shit its not fun stop it

I agree i have to do that crap, i wish luck to anyone that actually try it.

Is it needed to do to reach the top of the battle pass?

I hate it I hate it I hate it, But.. ill do it.

@RagnarokSlayer said in i hate you for making us do rappy slots for stars:

Is it needed to do to reach the top of the battle pass?

You know the more Seasons that go by with me doing my Daily Orders routine. It seems like more often than not I finish the Mission Passes at 35 Overrun with maybe a week or so to spare. Mind you I don't miss, or haven't yet, a day. So at this point I would say it is possbile. In this latest Season 4 I'm actually testing that theory and looking at focusing on Daily Orders only. Whatever else happens happens. Will let yall know when/if I accomplish this.

Else they may be necessary to "catch yourself" save CC Warrior/Dolphin/Whale SG (Star Gem)'ing you way if you desire. I'm sure at some point something is going to take me away or busy me such I can't even rub out a quick hour or so doing the 5 Dailies via a SH (Super Hard) Recommended Expedition run. The Recommended Expedition almost if not always matches the current day Daily Order Supression Quests.

o/ =^.^=

@Ki-Rin said in i hate you for making us do rappy slots for stars:

its shit its not fun stop it

+1,000,000

That and the "hey switch to this class and do stuff.." 😠

o/ =^.^=

@RagnarokSlayer Shouldn't be necessary to get the full pass + 5 bonus levels if you play regularly. I didn't get it last time and still got everything in the mission pass

It took me like... 5 minutes to get the Rappy PSE Burst, then I let my friend try the same machine I used, and they also got a Rappy PSE Burst. I got really lucky with finding what machine works best, it seems.

Just finished it... took me 11 hours. Talk about unlucky. I go bed now.