IP BLOCK?

Hello arks! i'm from spain, i'm here to ask, Will be able spain to join this server? talking about Windows 10 edition. I'm playing this game sinze 2013 in JP servers but is hard to find ES talking people, maybe here whould be more easy.

(sorry for my bad english i need to practice more and i apreciate the answerd if i will be able to play here or not. thanks )

@Kinyro said in IP BLOCK?:

Hello arks! i'm from spain, i'm here to ask, Will be able spain to join this server? talking about Windows 10 edition. I'm playing this game sinze 2013 in JP servers but is hard to find ES talking people, maybe here whould be more easy.

(sorry for my bad english i need to practice more and i apreciate the answerd if i will be able to play here or not. thanks )

There are no IP blocks for the North American version of the game. Please note that you may experience connection issues if you are not within the United States.

Somewhere in their twitter they said no region lock is planed. Maybe that means forever or until they change their minds thats to be determined.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1222967403895611392?s=19

@AnonMarc said in IP BLOCK?:

Somewhere in their twitter they said no region lock is planed. Maybe that means forever or until they change their minds thats to be determined.

Will try to locate the tweet if i can.

Please do! I am curious about this as well, but I highly doubt that they would ever introduce one.

@AnonMarc I hope they don't change that, it whould be nice to play with my friends in this server! they don't like to use thirth party programs (tweaker) to play the JP ver

@Kinyro I too hope it stays open the more people the better.

@Rzarcasm link added to my previous post.

Then it's time to wait xD thanks for the replys guys you make my day ❤

@Kinyro said in IP BLOCK?:

Then it's time to wait xD thanks for the replys guys you make my day ❤

You're welcome! Stick around with us and experience PSO2 the way it was meant to be played. 👍

@Kinyro Always glad to help ❤

I'm from EU too, it's good to ear there is no IP Block ❤

@Kinyro @Cedka

No worries about IP. I was able to play the CBT with zero issues. To clarify I was not in the US when I played the CBT.

Yeah I don't think this will get a PSO2JP - PSO2SEA treatment. Even Japanese players could play this version if they want to.