Hey ARKS! Here's a guide about how driving the A.I.S suit. ("ARKS Interception Silhouette", aka, the mech combat suit.)
The A.I.S is a combat unit that appears in certain Urgent Quests. And Bonus Content. This guild will prioritize mentioning the NA content currently available and see updates as needed.
Normal attack: Photon Art: Action: [None]
Photon Art 1: Photon Art 2: Action: [None]
1: 2: 3:[None] 4:[None] 5:[None]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 6:[None] 7:[None] 8:[None] 9:[None] 0:
Magatsu: Annihilator's Purification (Phase 2)
Normal attack: Photon Art: Action:
Photon Art 1: Photon Art 2: Action:
1: 2: 3: 4: 5:[None]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 6:[None] 7:[None] 8:[None] 9:[None] 0:![None]
Palette Overview: Front Palette
Solid Vulcan: Basic attack, short rifle bursts.
- Tip: Use PAs (Perfact Attacks) to build PP quicker while doing more damage.
Photon Sword: Slash your sword at enemies. can repeat for a combo. Cost 15 PP.
- Tip: Doing combo is your bread, it's a great cleave and can be combo'd for high damage. More ideal when things are grouped over spread out.
Boost: Dash action. Coast 15 PP.
- Tip: This is generally a waste of PP. But if you really got a long distance to travel, use it and rebuild PP quick with Vulcan.
Palette Overview: Rear Palette
Photon Grenade: Fire a rockets salvo at enemies. Cost 55 PP.
- Tip: Rocket is your butter, while as strong as melee when enemies happens to be grouped up, it does a respectful task. Keep an eyes for enemies out of reach in the skies, this ability is great at handling those!
Photon Rush: Dash at enemies and slash with your Photon Sword. Cost 70 PP.
- Tip: Quick gap closer with an attack. Good for AoE or doing a quick melee burst if the A.I.S needs to engage a group or escape an incoming boss attack.
Boost: Dash action. Cost 15 PP.
- Tip: (See Front Palette.)
Photon Blaster: A.I.S fire a powerful beam of energy through every target. This is the ultimate move of AIS When used, AIS will not be able to move and the speed of rotation is also limited. Cooldown 120s.
Mining base: Judicious use over the biggest enemies pack if often proffered, placement is, this goes through enemies. Player can elminate quick a bulk of the annoyance. (Truth is this is never ingrained, depends how your group handles defending towers.)
Annihilator's Purification: Get in a comfortable firing angle. Try being full health, as you may take damage while firing on this encounter. And swap first person mode to have the most optimal control over your laser shot. Bonus damage on Weak Bullet marked area.
Photon Blizzard: Fires a nitrogen bomb that explodes upon contact with the enemies and freeze them. Cooldown 40s.
- Mining base: Try to freeze a pack of enemies when you use it. Stop those Goldrahda packs if needed with it.
Weak Bullet: Inflict Weak Bullet on a target. Cooldown 30s.
- Annihilator's Purification: Best to lock yourself on where you wish to land this when using. It's also leave a mark on the Megatsu you are fighting. Attacking that marked area causes more damage. Avoid using multiple Weak Bullet if there's only 1-2 mark already up, more then that is a waste for the group.
High Boost: Use boosters to quickly ascend. Cooldown 1s.
- Annihilator's Purification: Use if Magatsu is about to attack your location or getting off the ground.
Heal A.I.S: Recovery health points to yourself and your allies in the melee range. The recovered HP will be 1/2 A.I.S health pool.
- Annihilator's Purification: Use it if you need health, or before a Photon Blaster.
Dismount From A.I.S: You exit the A.I.S
- Mining base: It can be good to dismount if you have only a few seconds remaining until the next wave and to pick up crystal for extra points.
Authors Notes: I hope this guide will be helpful to our community. The guide is purely based off my own experiences from JP (some years ago!) and NA combined together. I will update it as NA content roll out, to avoid spoilers and to throw in unnecessary information. Feedback is appreciated. ~Pulp
12/06/2020 ~ Edited first publishing.
13/06/2020 ~ Modified some Photon Art tips.