More website than forum suggestion.

Have a "Contact us" option that includes website issues for reporting specifically that asks for platform used to view website, etc.

When the game is nearing full launch, maybe a "Import Character" option to link a specific character to our Profile on the website.

It would also be cool to be able to view statistics for our characters from the website.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in More website than forum suggestion.:

When the game is nearing full launch, maybe a "Import Character" option to link a specific character to our Profile on the website.

It would also be cool to be able to view statistics for our characters from the website.

All this sounds great and all, but it would require a lot of coding and constant pulling of information from the servers to the website. The helpdesk will expand over time with more specifics once it is out of beta.

@Rzarcasm said in More website than forum suggestion.:

All this sounds great and all, but it would require a lot of coding and constant pulling of information from the servers to the website. The helpdesk will expand over time with more specifics once it is out of beta.

A simpler way would be to only do a pull once it is requested, rather than keeping the statistics in a live state.

@Rzarcasm said in More website than forum suggestion.:

A simpler way would be to only do a pull once it is requested, rather than keeping the statistics in a live state.

Yeah that does sound better. I like the ideas, it would definitely make the site more interactive for sure.

To add on to my theme of website suggestions:

The support website. I am unsure if you receive an e-mail or not regarding tickets users submit, however my linked email address does not have a mailbox I can access anymore.

I think it would be good to add an inbox for accounts on the support website so any responses to tickets submitted will be handled through the domain website rather than e-mail. Status updates on the progress or receipt of the bug would also be appreciate when applicable.