[Ship 1] MoeKoi Alliance recruiting!

Name: MoeKoi

Leader: InoriAiwaka

Type: Casual to Midcore with a focus in Socializing Size: 35 and counting!

Time zone: Based in PST but have people from all over the world.

Requirement: Only real requirement is that you are fairly active.

Description: MoeKoi is looking to expand our alliance and is looking for ACTIVE social individuals to come join us. We are a mainly Midcore guild but accept all interested parties to join. If you like memeing with friends and are active in game and on discord, head over to our recruiting server so we can get to know each other a bit. InoriAikawa#5931

Bump it up!

Pump pump the Jam

Pump it up

While your feet are stompin

how active is the discord (if you have one)? i'm EST but would like people to play with during the evening (i'm on a lot but i'm fine with solo from morning-afternoon due to the time difference). My current group is kinda nonexistent until 12am (if that).

@xSkarwindx sry for the late reply. i dont check here too often (usually on discord!). Our guild id fairly active and we have alot of EST players and wed find you someone to play with!! I personally play about 12am your time (im pst) but we would probably link up on like week ends since i play earlier then.

And the jam is pumpin

You can do it @InoriAikawa 💖 Hoping someone notices your alliance and joins you in your adventures and quests through the game! Keep it up!! 😊

Thanks!! doing my best

Pump! Pump the jam

Name: MoeKoi

Leader: InoriAiwaka

Type: Casual to Midcore with a focus in Socializing

Size: 23 and counting!

Time zone: Based in PST but have people from all over the world.

Requirement: Only real requirement is that you are fairly active.

Description: MoeKoi is looking to expand our alliance and is looking for ACTIVE social individuals to come join us. We are a mainly Midcore guild but accept all interested parties to join. If you like memeing with friends and are active in game and on discord, head over to our recruiting server so we can get to know each other a bit. https://discord.gg/jbVKnua

Pump it up

Can I join?