Tweeker keeps asking me to go to the Microsoft store...

Finished the install. Placed the file. Ran the Powershell. Hit start Pso2... asks to open windows store.

I’m fed up. Why? What gives? Why won’t this bypass anything?

Read tweaker guide over skimming it. You'll find your answer.

@Pulptenks said in Tweeker keeps asking me to go to the Microsoft store...:

Read tweaker guide over skimming it. You'll find your answer.

I’ve read all of them.. multiple times.

Wasn't there a Bat File or something that you needed to add so that it doesn't say that.?

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in Tweeker keeps asking me to go to the Microsoft store...:

Finished the install. Placed the file. Ran the Powershell. Hit start Pso2... asks to open windows store.

I’m fed up. Why? What gives? Why won’t this bypass anything?

This is probably something you'll get better support for on the Tweakers site.

Here , Watch this , It should help you a ton.

https://youtu.be/N4hsCZ3pigk

You should probably ask on the tweeker discord instead of the official forums.

I had the same issue, Step 5 in this guide helped... BUT I also had to reinstall with antivirus off. -_- Didn't work to fix the current install. Had to run with powershell twice for some reason. EDIT: My mistake, I see you've already tried it.

Heads up, stay away from the newest Tweaker Update. I ran it and it made me run the filecheck on the game. As soon as I started it wiped my OS registry. I am going to have to completely reinstall Windows because of the damage.

@Wolf-Moonstar when you do that, You need to set your PC to "DEVELOPER MODE" to allow the tweaker the permissions to write files in the windows directory. After you let the tweaker do its thing and Pso2 is installed, Go back and remove the Developer mode and you are good to go.

@DDDDLife it was. Now I cannot even get into Windows. It wiped my registry and BSODd on me. I have spent the last 5 hours attempting repairs through the Windows 10 AutoRepair Command Prompt.

Since everything has failed so far, and I cannot even use the Windows Reset option, I am going to have to completely reinstall my OS.

@Wolf-Moonstar By any chance , were you using anyform of Anti-virus software? and if so - which one?

@DDDDLife just Windows Defender. I haven’t had a single issue with the Tweaker until it prompted me for the update last night. Then it all went downhill fast.

MMkay. So like.. when you are able to, I would disable windows defender and see what happens. Also - Check to see IF - Windows defender deleted anything, If it has - There should be the option to restore those files., Then Just in case - go ahead and add the tweaker in the windows defender as a "Safe" program.

I ran it a third time. This time i finally fell asleep after spending all evening on it. (Didn’t even sleep 2 hours)

When I woke up it actually said it was completed this time. I hit play Pso2 and it had the option then to select Microsoft store or Pso2.exe

So hopefully that’ll be it when I get home. I was beyond frustrated yesterday. Stupid Pso2. Canceled my favorite show Live PD. And ffs PAW PATROL.. I’m out.