What Just Happened?

I defeated a boss and a ??? teleporter appeared. I went in it & had to fight 6 'Super Rare Enemies'.

(And, of course, me being me; that's when my eyes acted up and started burning and itching (Docs don't know why it happens) so badly that I could not open them, and tears were literally making waterfalls down my face as I run in circles blindly to 'Face Annihalation!' spammed by the monsters 😛 )

ROFL! - Stay Hydrated. Rest your eyes. Massage them, Some eye saline solution does wonders.

That just happens sometimes, it's a bonus, it's actually extremely rare apparently.

Damn, I very rarely have that happen to me too.

But yeah that's a bonus area that appears at the end of advanced quests sometimes.

@IAMCRAIG said in What Just Happened?:

But yeah that's a bonus area that appears at the end of advanced quests sometimes.

I was doing Explore: Tundra on Very Hard for the Braver quest to kill 3 bosses to get 5 skill points. Does that make it even rarer? o.o

@DDDDLife said in What Just Happened?:

ROFL! - Stay Hydrated. Rest your eyes. Massage them, Some eye saline solution does wonders.

Yeah. I'm going to stop playing for a bit. XD

MAKE ONE thread. you make one for nearly everything in this game. Next youll make one when you get kidnapped in game before a mission start asking what is going on. You found a rare map spawn they have a very rare chance of popping up after any mission ending usually explorations.

@Eguzky said in What Just Happened?:

@IAMCRAIG said in What Just Happened?:

I was doing Explore: Tundra on Very Hard for the Braver quest to kill 3 bosses to get 5 skill points. Does that make it even rarer? o.o

@DDDDLife said in What Just Happened?:

Yeah. I'm going to stop playing for a bit. XD

Get computer glasses, blue light is on max with pso2.

Its a portal that only appears every now and then. Ive gotten 17 in my time playing. Its very rare but if you do nothing but SHAQ's all day well it happens. Good for pso2 day.