Which TMGs should I be trying to get right now?

Wondering what TMG's I should be investing in, I am currently using a Nox Chario, but just hit 75 and am looking to upgrade. I am looking at Monak mainly because of the heal on hit augment, but can see why the other 13 stars would be good as well.

Help please!

While most 13☆s are a straight upgrade over Nox, right now, for almost every class combination, your best choices are Gix, Slave, or Nemesis.

If you can avoid getting hit completely, Gix will give you the highest damage bonus (20%).

Slave and Nemesis both have extremely high RNG-Pwr relative to most other TMGs, and have a 17% unconditional damage bonus. The main difference between them is their defensive abilities, with Slave giving you super armor, +20% natural PP recovery, and +30% attack PP recovery, and Nemesis giving you 40% damage reduction and 20% PP cost reduction.

If you can't afford them, then your best general option is H10 Missouri since it has 14% general damage and +2PP per normal attack.

Oh, also, Mars is really good for bosses, especially if you add its S-Grade Augment since it basically puts you at Gix level without the need to avoid all damage (+12% general damage, +5% against bosses naturally, and +3% more against bosses with S2: Goliathslayer's Resolve affixed, on top of +40% PP recovery against bosses).

Thanks for the response. So I guess I should be saving for nemesis/slave instead of going for monak.

Another question I have is how are people getting the RNG power needed to equip these items? I hit lvl 75 and I do not have enough. Same with dexterity. I have read that its a bad idea to put skills in your tree in to flat stats because they are not worth it so I avoided doing that, now I cant equip these items.. wondering what I should do.

@WeonTV First, make sure you level up your subclass; you get 20% of its stats added to your stats, so it can really help to equip things.

The second thing is Lv75 Class Title Bonuses; by getting a class to level 75 and collecting the Title for doing so, you get extra base stats applied to your entire account. Here is a chart showing what each class gives and the total stats you can get by getting them all to level 75:

alt text

Awesome, thanks for the help mate!

I am reading that Slave and Nemesis both drop in Ultimate quests.. are they just random drops? Or is there something specifically I need to do to get them?

@WeonTV They are area drops, so any enemy can drop them. I think Nemesis might be exclusive to Ult Nav and Slave to Ult Lillipa.

As far as i know Nemesis drops from Naverius Ultimate and Slave drops from Lilipa ultimate. But the droprates are very low, since when you get a 13* drop it isn't TMGs most of the time unless you are extremely lucky. I would recommend getting a cheap Revolsio TMG and using that for farming, gives you the straight upgrade and last i checked they were way under 1m each with max element and grindcap.

@AndrlCh said in Which TMGs should I be trying to get right now?:

@WeonTV First, make sure you level up your subclass; you get 20% of its stats added to your stats, so it can really help to equip things.

The second thing is Lv75 Class Title Bonuses; by getting a class to level 75 and collecting the Title for doing so, you get extra base stats applied to your entire account. Here is a chart showing what each class gives and the total stats you can get by getting them all to level 75:

alt text

Another title bonus is the weapon collections:

alt text

Basically, to do these, you need to have held X amount of UNIQUE NAMED weapons 7-12 Star. You do not need to be on the class to get these.