Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.

@SonoVulpin said in Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.:

@XUL either way Braking TOS isn't the way to handle it the best course of action they could have done was report anyone they felt deceived and let the moderators handle it. It not their job to do so and derailing and brake TOS isn't appropriate actions in any light. The TOS are in place for a reason without them well basically just look at what steam forums was before value came in and start moderating them.

I'm sorry Sono, the report I recently received notice for was from a post 5 days ago. I was not aware it was backlog. It wasn't from our interaction like I had thought it was. and I greatly appologize.

I was a bit more crude with my posting and said "@John-Paul-Rage "Kindly fuck yourself. Oh sorry is that sexual harassment??""

@John-Paul-RAGE That was a completely unprovoked attack and I'm sorry for my actions.

I have taken actions since my first report that I've got notice for. That's why I was confused.

@Dracoco1214 same, what exactly the moderator reported him for is completely unknown to us because he chose not to tell us what the warning was being issued for. For all we know he could of insulted someone and belittled them or just posted a one worded response the moderator misunderstood it hard to know if it actually just when we don't know what the warning was for.

edited, Oh well guess now we know.

@SonoVulpin said in Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.:

@XUL either way Braking TOS isn't the way to handle it the best course of action they could have done was report anyone they felt deceived and let the moderators handle it. It not their job to do so and derailing and brake TOS isn't appropriate actions in any light. The TOS are in place for a reason without them well basically just look at what steam forums was before value came in and start moderating them.

I request your understanding on this note. From what I observed your thread depreciated into just insulting each other with no real goal in mind. Your initial idea's were sound then it became uncivil. What they did was wrong in the TOS indeed, not refuting. But what am I to say when I see people pulling at each other when they're all in the same boat?

@XUL I personally insulted no one I pointed out the flaw with a users claim and he started to belittle and insult me endlessly afterwards. He than cherry picked a comment I made and claimed I was insulting him.

@XUL I personally insulted no one I pointed out the flaw with a users claim and he started to belittle and insult me endlessly afterwards. He than cherry picked a comment I made and claimed I was insulting him.

I never said you insulted me.

@Ship04 I was talking about the other user that blocked me.

@Ship04 I was talking about the other user that blocked me.

Which was a misunderstanding. I was asking how you knew the SA was rape since its a single image, and something was misread and it was a game of telephone.

I think its more of an issue with the @ system. because I consistently get things that I never said attached to me.

This is why I can appreciate their actions; had they not been random, what would have become of that conversation? I didn't [see] common ground being reached anytime soon.

Edited []

People are babies, simply put. I had my differences with ship04 but it was simple trolling and misunderstanding. Nothing to truly report or rage at someone for. And DDDlife is pretty cool only cuz android 21.

@Zizel said in Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.:

He's Sorry guys.

I'm sorry that my apology is not heartfelt enough for you. If you would like you can add me on discord tell me how I wronged you and I will do my best.

The fact there was an apology is all we're to take in. Generosity or sincerity shouldn't be debated in a misunderstanding.

@Ship04 I think you missed the joke.

rsz_saitama___ok___by_andrea_pixel_dbjhc1e-fullview.png

Timeout! We just reached a calmer note, I don't want to miss anymore grind-time. Final notes, if a topic gets out of hand, derailing for salvation may not be the best course. It's best to seek the attention of our moderators.

wondering what this thread about??