Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.

I think reporting for derailment is a bit much...

@XUL I only do it if there a full page of pure derailment which is what i caught @Ship04 as well others doing a few times. One or two derailing post are annoying but easy to ignore but when full pages of nothing but derailment there well than it basically just destroys the whole thread.

@Ship04 said in Not posting on forums any more:

Also I didn't get warned for derailment, I got warned for opposing some ones opinion.

I find that a bit alarming, from the one thread we interacted with I don't find the idea of being at odds with someone a reason to report

@SonoVulpin said in Not posting on forums any more:

@XUL I only do it if there a full page of pure derailment which is what i caught @Ship04 as well others doing a few times.

I am unaware of those threads in question.

@Ship04 Well my thread for one. It why I asked a mod to close it. It was you as well as other that posted two pages about trails mix and food and 4 other pages not even related to the topic after I told you all to stop derailing multiple times.

UH.... ooookayyy-

@Ship04 A link would have worked! I'll do a quick read.

I feel I have to read the thread to understand the issue.

EDIT: Honestly speaking that thread was getting dark fast, derailing may have been the best course. I understand your issue with randoms inserting themselves in your thread, but that argument had a no-win situation.

@DDDDLife @Ship04

I appreciate your efforts in trying to keep a light tone in that thread, I hope your reports fall off.

@XUL either way Braking TOS isn't the way to handle it the best course of action they could have done was report anyone they felt deceived a report and let the moderators handle it. It not their job to do so and derailing and brake TOS isn't appropriate actions in any light. The TOS are in place for a reason without them well basically just look at what steam forums was before value came in and started moderating them.

Huh like opposing one's opinion with valid points isn't remotely bad or the real reason is different because that's just not good wording or a good reason for a report. Anyway i just don't know what just happened .