Sorry for any one I've offended, Hurt or they felt mislead by my posts.

what you guys eat for dinner?

Eh... My dear I feel your pain.. I was reported.. Like.. 4 times already... !! O_o

Yeah.. I don't Know.. I found out that hard way that trying to reason with another person using common sense is not a thing.? Eh... Don't let it bother you. Just let them be.

@DDDDLife @Ship04 Let me just point out I'm sure you both were warned for the derailing and spamming of completely off-topic comments in many of the threads. I personally have seen both of you do it multiple times. So it not the mods fault you two want to derail threads with comments like "I brought cashews" or go off on off-topic rants about your favorite trail mix as other try to have an active discussion with each other in those threads. So stop trying to blame other for your mistakes learn from them and move on.

@SonoVulpin Soooo...? What exactly do you want from me?

@DDDDLife I already told you but sure I'll humor you just this once and re-post it one more time. Stop trying to blame others for your mistakes learn from them and move on.

@SonoVulpin O_o what? I'm sorry, But I feel like you came here with the intent to hunt me down. Don't you think that this is all unnecessary?

@DDDDLife No I'm just here to point out what I see you two doing. So others don't get the wrong idea of the false information you two are trying to spread about mods issuing warning for false claims. In other words the spreading of misinformation is harmful.